Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #701
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
Backspacing and offset.

4.5 vs. 3.5 vs. stock

How much further does each wheel stick out compared to stock? See a couple answers on here but not specific. Probably overlooked...
What year Tacoma are we talking about here
Old 12-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #703
synergy10 is on a distinguished road

synergy10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
Backspacing and offset.

4.5 vs. 3.5 vs. stock

How much further does each wheel stick out compared to stock? See a couple answers on here but not specific. Probably overlooked...
Here's a straight shot of my truck (1st gen) and one next to my co-workers stock double cab. I have the 3.5 BS.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:00 AM   #704
Three Tacomas Deep
ScudRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
ScudRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice shots!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Was out at the lake today
Old 12-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #706
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
After looking at my sig pic and this one, I need to find a new spot! Merry Christmas!

Old 12-29-2013, 11:39 AM   #707
DForbes is on a distinguished road
Marines: 2nd Marine Air Wing
DForbes's Tacoma Gallery
End of Year!

Any end of year deals ????

Thanks,

Dennis
Old 12-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #708
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DForbes View Post
Any end of year deals ????

Thanks,

Dennis

Last I heard Vin was throwing in some new lug nuts with a wheel purchase..
Old 01-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #709
cheddarcheese is on a distinguished road

Name: Phillip
cheddarcheese's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Vin
Any idea if/when you're going to have some more Matte Jet Black F-5s? Finally saved up enough coin only to find out you ran out.
Im thinkin about just getting some gloss jet black f-5s . I plasti-dipped my badges so I want my wheels to match, but I figured there just going to get dirty anyways so maybe they'll (somewhat) match?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:12 PM   #710
hoarder23 has a spectacular aura abouthoarder23 has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddarcheese View Post
Hey Vin
Any idea if/when you're going to have some more Matte Jet Black F-5s? Finally saved up enough coin only to find out you ran out.
Im thinkin about just getting some gloss jet black f-5s . I plasti-dipped my badges so I want my wheels to match, but I figured there just going to get dirty anyways so maybe they'll (somewhat) match?
I have the gloss black and they aren't that shiny. A little bit of dust or mud prevents any unwanted bling bling.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:40 PM   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
I have the gloss black and they aren't that shiny. A little bit of dust or mud prevents any unwanted bling bling.
If you could go back in time, would you stick with the gloss black or go with the matte?
Old 01-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #713
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddarcheese View Post
Hey Vin
Hey Phillip

Matte black is currently out of stock and we're looking at around 60-90 days before we get our next order in. PM me if you're interested in any other finishes.

Shay's setup looks pretty sweet!!!

Old 01-06-2014, 02:09 AM   #714

Im going to hope its 60 days and nice rig shay !

Im so impatient and indecisive. im not sure what ill do
Old 01-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #716
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
In case anyone out there ever wondered what the F5 would look like with an OMF sim-u-lock ring.

Saw that on Instagram earlier, that looks nasty dude! You should be proud
Old 01-14-2014, 11:55 AM   #717
slumlord is on a distinguished road
slumlord's Tacoma Gallery
looking at the gunmetal grey with the 3.5" offset on pyrite mica. wondering if they stick out too far, or just right... from the pics i have seen so far, it looks good. anybody have any other pics with the 3.5" offest on a second gen? maybe facing to the front or back?
Old 01-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #718
1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slumlord View Post
looking at the gunmetal grey with the 3.5" offset on pyrite mica. wondering if they stick out too far, or just right... from the pics i have seen so far, it looks good. anybody have any other pics with the 3.5" offest on a second gen? maybe facing to the front or back?

I have several pics of those exact wheels on my silver '12 DCSB, take a look in my picture album.

I love mine.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:52 PM   #719
slumlord is on a distinguished road
slumlord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
I have several pics of those exact wheels on my silver '12 DCSB, take a look in my picture album.

I love mine.
Looks great. Will get a hold of Vin when he gets back.
Great looking truck dude.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:26 AM   #720
1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
1911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slumlord View Post
Looks great. Will get a hold of Vin when he gets back.
Great looking truck dude.
aw-shucks