Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS F-5 wheels 16x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #61
ekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of light

ekard's Tacoma Gallery
Vin is awesome. Designed a hell of a wheel and even drove to meet me for a pick-up.

Got 'em mounted today with 265/75/16 duratracs. Totally happy!

Old 08-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #62
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekard View Post
Vin is awesome. Designed a hell of a wheel and even drove to meet me for a pick-up.

Got 'em mounted today with 265/75/16 duratracs. Totally happy!

Thanks Kevin. That looks damn good. You sure didn't waste any time getting them mounted. Thanks again for the purchase.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #63
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
What color would you rock on this???

I used to have a 99 Civic in silver with a set of Bronze CP8 Racing Harts on it, Looked bad to the bone for a Civic,

I can't decide on what my RC would look best with???

I'm thinkin gunmetal
Old 08-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #64
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
What color would you rock on this???

I used to have a 99 Civic in silver with a set of Bronze CP8 Racing Harts on it, Looked bad to the bone for a Civic,

I can't decide on what my RC would look best with???

I'm thinkin gunmetal

Our matte gunmetal is pretty dark so I think it would look pretty good on silver. Add some aggressive MT tires on there and you can pull it off.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:06 AM   #66
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
^Nice!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #67
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Vin,

Is that your Black 1st Gen with the matte bronze? What's your overall lift height? I want to get new wheels and tires. I was thinking about going with 17s because of the wide variety of tire selection, but after looking at yours it looks like the 16s fit the truck well. What's shipping cost for 4 F-5s to 73527?
Old 08-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #68
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
Vin,

Is that your Black 1st Gen with the matte bronze? What's your overall lift height? I want to get new wheels and tires. I was thinking about going with 17s because of the wide variety of tire selection, but after looking at yours it looks like the 16s fit the truck well. What's shipping cost for 4 F-5s to 73527?
Hi Michael

Yes, that's my 1st gen with the matte bronze. I'm running the Eibach and 5100 setup upfront with a 2" aal in the rear. The front is lifted about 3-3.25". 16s fit the 1st gens very well, plus tires are cheaper too. PM coming your way with a quote.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #69
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
These wheels look awesome on RJALLDAY702's rig!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #70
FatRabbit is on a distinguished road
FatRabbit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
This model was designed not to have a center cap so that's why there's none pictured. The look of the wheel changes with a cap on so I opted to go capless.
But can we use a cap if we wanted? Will the Stealth-6 center cap work on the F-5?
Old 08-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #71
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatRabbit View Post
But can we use a cap if we wanted? Will the Stealth-6 center cap work on the F-5?
The stealth 6 cap will not work on the F-5. The cap is too small. A slip through cap will not work either b/c the wheels fit perfectly on the hub.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #72
rideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shedrideexileex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
rideexileex's Tacoma Gallery
I wish that these were in a 17...
Old 08-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #73
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i got free rims.....
Old 08-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #74
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my set! Bronze with red decals!

Old 08-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #75
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Heres my set! Bronze with red decals!

Nice looking truck man! The wheels look great!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #77
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
These wheels look awesome. Too bad there is no 15" avaiable.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #78
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #79
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post

that looks great!
Old 09-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #80
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
took a nice ship out of one rim and scratched another about 2 in long 1cm thick at our local TW meet this weekend. whoops