LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Graphite Gray 20" Enkei XSP WT4 wheels + tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
white_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant future
white_dc's Tacoma Gallery
Graphite Gray 20" Enkei XSP WT4 wheels + tires

Up for sale are my 20" XSP Enkei wheels wrapped in Falken STZ04 275-55-20. I had the wheels powder coated in Prismatic Powders Kingsport Grey in April. Tires have plenty tread left on them, two rears have some slight uneven wear, but lots of life in them. Does not include the TPMS sensors. Powdercoat is still mint. No nicks, scratches or chips. I do have the original caps, but they are not color matched. Price might sound high, but I just spent $500 to get them powdercoated. I'll also throw in a set of Black Gorilla lugs as well. I can also take a set of 17" alloys + cash as trade.

**SOLD**

front left

rear left

rear right

front right

Old 07-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #2
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Those are SEXY but not trail-practical. If I had a taco for the streets, I would be all over those!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
white_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant future
bump........
Old 07-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
Bump.......