Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

New 305/70R16 T/A KM2s mounted on ProComp Xtreme Alloy 7089s

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
New 305/70R16 T/A KM2s mounted on ProComp Xtreme Alloy 7089s

EDIT: Looks like these are already sold.

With racing on hold indefinitely it's time to unload my spare wheels and tires. I'd rather see them get used rather than sit in my shed.

They're new, never used BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2s, size 305/70R16, load range D. They're a full 33"x12.5" mounted on ProComp Xtreme Alloy 7089 16"x8" rims. 4 complete wheels and tires, mounted, balanced, and ready to bolt on your truck.

TireRack.com specs on these specific tires:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....WLV2&tab=Sizes

Rims are 16x8, 4.5" backspacing, 6x5.5 lug pattern, and lug centric. No center caps are included. Commercial information is here, although mine are stamped with a load rating of 3420lbs and not the 2200lbs mentioned.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Se...n=PXA7089-6883

These have never been bolted to the truck. 2 sat in the back of my race truck as spares and 2 sat in the chase truck in the pits. All tires still have the nubbies on 'em.

The pics:

$1000.00 for all 4. I'm in NJ and can transport the stuff to meet up with someone if needed.

Reply in the thread or PM me if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
Old 07-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
i love them. im wanting something different. if you still have them in a few weeks ill see what i can do if you would be willing to make a drive for some extra $ im in 35772
Old 07-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap thats a great deal! I love those 7089s and the km2s compliment them nice. Someone get these!
Old 07-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'd really like to see these things get used the way they're meant to. They're doing nobody any good collecting dust so I priced 'em low.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #7

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Howell / shore area, and I'm in Piscataway most weekdays for work.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #8

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
For the sake of shipping calculations, each wheel/tire combo weighs in at 82lbs. I would imagine shipping 330lbs would kinda take away from the good deal, but there it is.

Figure it'd be from 08854 if anybody's motivated.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #9

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of interest via PMs already. Very cool.

I'll be logging for the night pretty soon (mods are alseep -- post ponies!) but feel free to respond either in this thread or via PM.

In the thread makes it easier for everyone to keep track of the order of priority as I'm going in the order of responses I've received.

Thanks again!
Old 07-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #11
nahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: BM2 SAR-LE
Name: Nick
nahupp's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm on EM...
Old 07-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #12

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
So far the order is:

CrazyCooter
grant99
nahupp
GotLift37's in there too once some time passes
Techoma is geographically close but not sure if interested

Short list, but currently this guy has the first right of refusal:

Old 07-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #13
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
So far the order is:

CrazyCooter
grant99
nahupp
GotLift37's in there too once some time passes
Techoma is geographically close but not sure if interested

Short list, but currently this guy has the first right of refusal:

Very interested ... if no one else jumps on this great deal... I will beg and borrow to get them... in the meantime... I'll be lurking in the shadows!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:16 AM   #14
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Now this thread is complete

Old 07-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #15

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Took long enough!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #16
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I was sleeping...
Old 07-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #17
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
I can meet you in NJ for a local cash sale on Sunday if the people before me bail.

And yes I just registered specifically because this is a great deal. :X
Old 07-25-2012, 12:08 PM   #18

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Hooray for a local sale!

I'll let you know as I hear from folks.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #19
cynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedcynicalrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cynicalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Common sense

is getting the best of me and I am realizing I don't wheel nearly enough to do the rest of the mods to get these to fit or to deal with the loss in MPG over 285's. GLWS bud.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #20

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
lol it happens. Welcome to TW, by the way.

Products Discussed in this Thread