LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

f/s BORA WHEEL SPACERS 1.75, $150 shipped

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Artem
cmanhonor's Tacoma Gallery
f/s BORA WHEEL SPACERS 1.75, $150 shipped

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I have a set of bora wheel spacers for sale. Used for only 3 days then taken off. Asking prices is 150 shipped also available for local pick up in aurora, CO area. Let me know what you guys think!

Old 07-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Curious as to why you only had them 3 days?
Old 07-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
cmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmanhonor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Mike, You know the past few days have been really tough on everyone , and I can't even begin to imagine what the victims and their familys are feeling, but just having to endure something so terrible as a community is just ....unexplainable. A good friend of mine was in there when it happened and just how he explained everything , its just sickening what that man did to so many innocent people. :/
Old 07-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #5

Well I bought them to push my wheels out because I wanted to do fiberglass fenders but ended up changing my mind on that and figured id leave the fenders and wheels alone for a bit and save up for a d.t. header instead lol
Old 07-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
i need these spacers ...i have 1.25in spidertrax spacers if you wanna trade? ill give you some cash on top of my spacers if that interest you? i run them with my stock wheels and tall skinnys and they look great and perform perfect...im switching to 35's and need the added offset for the stock wheels