Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: 17x8 Konig CounterSteer Type X and 35x12.5R17 MTRs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 17x8 Konig CounterSteer Type X and 35x12.5R17 MTRs

Wheels are no longer for sale. If someone is interested in the tires they are still for sale. They are Goodyear wrangler mtrs 35/12.5r17 with about 70% tread left. I would like 750 for them.

Old 08-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 08-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #3

Bump. Tires still left.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
shortays is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylorr
shortays's Tacoma Gallery
You sure you dont still wanna sell those wheels? I was willing to drive down from canada next week!
Old 08-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #6

I thought you wanted the volks. I sold those already and these are the konig wheels.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #7
Pinegap is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
Pinegap's Tacoma Gallery
u

U ever got L.A.?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #8

I do not. I travel a lot but LA is not on the list for this year.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:29 AM   #9
shortays is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylorr
shortays's Tacoma Gallery
woulda loved the vulks but them being gone these are the runner up, those vulks are so hard to find and usually so damn expensive
Old 08-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #10

Since I sold the volks I'm not going to sell these wheels. I'll sell the tires though.