Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Wanted 1 TRD OR Stock alloy 16"

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
What's the going rate for these? I see them locally as sets but I'd have to get about $85 shipped to make it worthwhile. Would you pay $85 shipped to your door? How many others would?
Old 07-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
I basically got a set of 4 for free but I want a 5th for my spare. I am having them powder coated.

85 bucks is a hell of a lot cheaper than what the dealer wants for one of these. It was something over 400 and that is just stupid and retarded.

Do you use pay pal?

Anyone want to trade for the all weather mats?
Old 07-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
I basically got a set of 4 for free but I want a 5th for my spare. I am having them powder coated.

85 bucks is a hell of a lot cheaper than what the dealer wants for one of these. It was something over 400 and that is just stupid and retarded.

Do you use pay pal?

Anyone want to trade for the all weather mats?
I don't have any now, but I see them locally for $200-$250 for a set. That's why I figure I'd need about $60 plus $25 shipping to make it worthwhile to sell 3 and keep on for myself. I'll let you know if I pick up a set, but I won't hold you to it.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Watch the classifieds on ksl.com, they are on there all the time for next to nothing.
Next to nothing my ass. I guess if you think on how much the dealer wants for them (like 450?).

There is some dude in LaVerkin asking 1200 for the TRD OR stock wheel/tire. I did get a set from a guy in price for 550 and I turned around and sold the tires for 550 so I got 4 free wheels (minus gas). I just need to find another one of those deals.

Best I have found so far is 400 for 4 wheels only. Trying to talk him down now.

If I get those anyone interested in a single for the 50-100 range?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #8
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 i need to sell. But im in St.George, pm me with any offers or trades. there just taking up space!
Old 08-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
pm nammer- he has 2 left and he might be willing to ship one
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ifieds-84.html
Old 08-08-2012, 04:44 PM   #10
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
i got 1 i can ship...im in hoover, AL though.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #13
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
Ya my next trip up is early september