Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Stock TRD OR 16" wheels singles

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Stock TRD OR 16" wheels singles

Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in some singles on wheels?

I found a local that will only sell 4 so I will have three extra.

These are the Stock TRD OR alloy 16" wheels.

Just seeing if anyone would pay $80 plus shipping (I am in UT 84117) per wheel?

Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

Thanks

PS if you have one thats all I need.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i have 3 singles, I'd be willing to sell you one for $80 + shipping, let me know if you want me to email you pictures
Here is what I am looking for.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: Stock TRD OR 16" wheels singles-wheel.jpg  
Old 08-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Here is what I am looking for.
yea I have 3 of those, I gotta check if they have the centercap though, did you want me to send you any pics
Old 08-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
hi these are the rims i have for sale, I haven't washed and wiped them yet, but they're in really good condition
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: Stock TRD OR 16" wheels singles-cimg5713.jpg   Feeler: Stock TRD OR 16" wheels singles-cimg5714.jpg   Feeler: Stock TRD OR 16" wheels singles-cimg5715.jpg  
Old 08-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #7

Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hi these are the rims i have for sale, I haven't washed and wiped them yet, but they're in really good condition
Looks like one is in a box? Is it ready to be shipped? Whats the weight? How much for shipping to zip 84117?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #8

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Looks like one is in a box? Is it ready to be shipped? Whats the weight? How much for shipping to zip 84117?
yea i actually have boxes for them, but i wouldn't be able to ship until like tues or wed, i don't have a scale either, I'd be wiling to sell it for $110 shipped payal gift or +4%, if it costs less than $30 to ship, I'd be happy to return whatever the remainder is, if it cost more, then I'm willing to pay it