Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB - Konig Countersteer or Countersteer X

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #1
lukem is on a distinguished road
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Konig Countersteer or Countersteer X

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a set of used black Konig Countersteer or Countersteer X's. Can pay with paypal. Please let me know if you have a set you would consider parting with. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #3
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Check out fnwheels.com they have both
Old 08-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Are you just looking for used?
Old 08-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #5
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Are you just looking for used?
Preferably. I'm just trying to keep my build under budget! If I can find a used set and save a bit that will leave me more $ towards suspension and other things!
Old 08-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukem View Post
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a set of used black Konig Countersteer or Countersteer X's. Can pay with paypal. Please let me know if you have a set you would consider parting with. Thanks!
I can help you out. I'm going to send you a PM right now.

It looks like Post #2 misread your first post, but don't worry, I can help you get a set of Countersteer Offroad or Countersteer Type X wheels.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
I can help you out. I'm going to send you a PM right now.

It looks like Post #2 misread your first post, but don't worry, I can help you get a set of Countersteer Offroad or Countersteer Type X wheels.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #8
lukem's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the replies! Still searching for a used set though! I may cave and go new but I would like to try for a used set first.