Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: Rims and Tires, NC

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Rims and Tires, NC

For Sale Eagly Alloy rims and Nitto Dune Grapplers 285/65/18 that have over half the tread left. Not sure of the backspacing. Tires are in Excellent shape and rims are in Great shape. No Offroading ever done. Rims do have some milky spots from the idiot that I let wash my truck caused by using wheel cleaner on them. $1200.00 OBO!! Update: Other 2 rims and tires added. Thanks for looking..
Old 08-07-2012, 12:42 PM   #4
whopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: wayne
whopper's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for great deal on cool wheels
Old 08-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #7
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Question:

Do I have to do any mods to make these fit? I have a 2010 with a ToyTec ulitmate lift.

Also where in NC? I will be in Greenville SC in 2 weeks with my truck...???
Old 08-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by testedone View Post
Question:

Do I have to do any mods to make these fit? I have a 2010 with a ToyTec ulitmate lift.

Also where in NC? I will be in Greenville SC in 2 weeks with my truck...???
I have a 3 inch spacer lift and they only rub when I'm in reverse and turning real sharp. Other than that no mods. Let me know what you think. Thanks
Old 08-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #11
Speak English..it's America
testedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of lighttestedone is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11B
Name: Rick
testedone's Tacoma Gallery
Ok thanks that's a little to far to go...
Old 08-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #13
whopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

whopper's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #17

whopper's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP !!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:43 AM   #18

whopper's Tacoma Gallery
TTT