Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SOLD 16x8 Eagle Alloy 102 / Ion Rock Crusher spare wheel SOLD

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD 16x8 Eagle Alloy 102 / Ion Rock Crusher spare wheel SOLD

SOLD
Old 08-12-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Make me an offer. I need this gone!
Old 08-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
rayny1014 is on a distinguished road
rayny1014's Tacoma Gallery
why do you have to be in california?
i need a wheel for my spare.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
I know somebody needs a matching full size spare
Old 08-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
I'm willing to ship, but no free tire
Yea i just need wheel already have a full size spare tire.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayny1014 View Post
Yea i just need wheel already have a full size spare tire.
gimme your zip and I'll get you a price for shipping if you're serious
Old 08-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
gimme your zip and I'll get you a price for shipping if you're serious
Old 08-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
$80 shipped with tracking number
Old 08-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #9
$50 picked up gets the wheel and tire!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
Lottsa talkers and tire kickers. Need a taker!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #11
preCHRIS is on a distinguished road
preCHRIS's Tacoma Gallery
just curious, whats the backspacing?