Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

stock 1st gen TRD wheels-painted black

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
stock 1st gen TRD wheels-painted black

SOLD

im selling my stock TRD rims. they were painted black a while back using Rustoleum high performance wheel paint. i also just resprayed them after i took them off.

they have the normal little bumps and bruises expected on wheels, but they are in great condition. was $250, now $175 +shipping

Old 08-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

would there be more interest if they were the stock silver color?
Old 08-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #4
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
If you had 5 I'd be interested, otherwise I think they look great.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Bump for a fellow 1st gen
Old 08-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
If you had 5 I'd be interested, otherwise I think they look great.
i honestly dont think you will find 5 of them. you dont see these pop up very often.

you could just buy mine, then find another one somewhere/sometime later

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Bump for a fellow 1st gen
thanks!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Like me i haz 4 sittin in me driveway chillin like a villain
Old 08-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #8
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white toy taco View Post
i honestly dont think you will find 5 of them. you dont see these pop up very often.

you could just buy mine, then find another one somewhere/sometime later
No thanks, already have at least 6 rims to dump myself
I'm already 3rd in line for a 2nd gen TRD OR spare. If that doesn't work out, I'll open my own rim store.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #9
505 Member

haha thats funny
Old 09-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #11
505 Member

i have a friend named Josh BUMP. (i really do)
Old 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
505 Member

price drop, someone please buy these!
Old 09-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #13
505 Member

ldjklfjjklljflfslfsfs
Old 09-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Come on guys, pretty boy will get his hair all messed up and we don't want that. Someone needs to pick these up
hahahaha

Quote:
Gian y u no have wheel size?
true. i know there 16" tall but do you know what the stock width is? it should be the same as the 2nd gen trd stockers
Old 09-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #16
505 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I was last told it was 7inches.
ok thanks, ben

Quote:
Gian is pretty, if we were in jail.....
lol well im glad im not in jail then
Old 10-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #18
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
It is a good price indeed; I have a set of those in the garage w/ some crappy Pro-Comp 32" mudders on them. I also have a set of 15x7 early Tacoma alloys w/ 31" All-Terrains, and another set of the really early Hilux 15x7 alloys w/ 31" Mud-Terrains. Toyota makes a good, stout alloy wheel.