Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

1 Mojave

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
1 Mojave

1 atx Mojave rim 15x8 (can't remember the rest of the specifications never been installed) 120 obo

Local sale only pita to ship. Travel between San Bernardino to E. LA and Orange
Old 08-20-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
make me an offer if i dont get anything by the end of the week its going in the dump ive got no use for it open to trades as well let me knwo what you got
Old 08-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
make me an offer if i dont get anything by the end of the week its going in the dump ive got no use for it open to trades as well let me knwo what you got
Why would you throw it away!? I'd pick it up if were a 17
Old 08-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough4x4runner2002 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zach
4x4runner2002's Tacoma Gallery
at least recycle it for scrap aluminum
Old 08-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtflinger 05 View Post
at least recycle it for scrap aluminum
or ill pick it up and run a spare hah
Old 08-21-2012, 12:21 AM   #6

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
alrighty then now that i have your attn... who wants to buy it?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
alrighty then now that i have your attn... who wants to buy it?
well im trying to sell my rims now.. i'd probably just pick it up so you dont trash it.. which was a joke??
Old 08-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #8

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yup just trying to get interest
Old 08-22-2012, 10:56 PM   #9

EMS:
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
price drop 100$