Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

==> WTT My (5) Black KONIG 17" X for (4) TRD 16" FakeLocks <==

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> WTT My (5) Black KONIG 17" X for (4) TRD 16" FakeLocks <==

I have a set of 5 Black Konig Countersteer X 17" Rims for Trade Only. 4 of them are in Excellent condition with minor slight wear here and there and the 5th wheel is in great condition. It has a slight scrape on the lip but I painted in back as you can't tell. Its the spare tire anyways. They include the black lug nuts.

So I'm offering to TRADE only for the 16" TRD Fake Lock rims that you see on the TRD TX Pro. I don't care if its Bronze, Black, or the Limited Pink versions.

This is a Local SOCAL Deal only!

Interested? {Please PM Me}

SPECS:
17x8 Konig CounterSteer Type X (BLACK)
-10 offset
6x139.7
4.1" backspacing

If not, these are Reserved for JEREZ as Purchase.

Want My General Grabbers with the rims? 33x12.5x17? Add some cash to the deal and I'll let you have them. They have around 13k on them with the tires Rotated twice already. They have a TON of meat left on them. . .
Old 08-30-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Don't tell them that! I want to be a bad ass that makes people do a deal when they don't want to.

I still need to hit you up to get all those other things done we talked about. Thanks Anthony!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #4
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
You make me regret getting my duratracs last week.....
Old 08-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #5
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Why, those are awesome Tires! You'll be plenty happy with them . . .
Old 08-30-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

I wanted red letters! And was thinking of getting konigs....
Old 08-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

If not, these are Reserved for JEREZ as Purchase.
good looking out

BUMP!!!!!

these rims are awesome thats why i want them, but if someone trades for them, you will be extremely satisfied with them
Old 08-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #8
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by veet skeet View Post
I wanted red letters! And was thinking of getting konigs....

Red Letters are cool but with all Generals. If thats what you want, they will NOT last forever as they will Fade. Don't let that be the only reason to why you'd get them. Theyre bad ass Tires but I will be commuting a lot more now and I can't justify these bad boys.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #9

What tires are you getting? and how much for both rims and tires??
Old 08-30-2012, 11:41 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
to prospective buyers, this guy is a pussy and has never offroaded with these wheels. hell, i think he may have towed this truck from place to place.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:45 PM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
to prospective buyers, this guy is a pussy and has never offroaded with these wheels. hell, i think he may have towed this truck from place to place.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Reason why I want them...I know this man has taken care of them
Old 08-30-2012, 11:59 PM   #13
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ LOL. You really want to start this one Rod. . . HAHAHAHA

Quote:

Shit. I might as well charge the same price to brand new. Its true guys. The pictures you see is me having AAA tow my truck onto the dirt for photo purposes. Hmmm. Time to raise the price on these bad boys.. LOL.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:01 AM   #14
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
touche
Old 08-31-2012, 12:05 AM   #15
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I know you'll beast it once you get the LT done. Why spend all that $$$ if you're not going to.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:06 AM   #17
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta have non flashy (shiny) rims with lt

(I don't want to have my existing rims whit lt...I want all black rims and these shere the rims I originally wanted from day 1)
Old 09-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #18
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ There would be them!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #19
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
RIMS ARE SOLD TO JEREZ!

I will be selling 4 Great Condition GENERAL GRABBER Red Labels and 1 Matching Spare in Good Condition. . .
Old 09-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery