Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

4 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T

Well I ran across these tires while on vacation in florida and picked them up, bought them with about 55% tread, haven't been mounted since and are just chillin at home, $450 OBO, willing to drive and meet up half way within reason. located in Baton Rouge, la, heres some pics

only pic i have access to right now, all the tires look like this, but just so you know its not a scam i'll post up all four when i get home

Old 09-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Seen the tires in person. Definitely not a scam. GLWS! Wish I needed some 285's!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Seen the tires in person. Definitely not a scam. GLWS! Wish I needed some 285's!
thanks bud
Old 09-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #4
Go Pro Junkie

bump
Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #5
Go Pro Junkie

TTT
Old 09-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
Go Pro Junkie

Bump
Old 09-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #7
Go Pro Junkie

bump
Old 09-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #8
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
shipping?
Old 09-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #9
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
shipping?
california?!?!?! yeah i could do that NOTTTT
Old 09-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #10
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
california?!?!?! yeah i could do that NOTTTT
Haha, it was worth a try.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #11
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
Haha, it was worth a try.
we can ship on your dime all day buddy!
Old 09-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #12
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Pensacola Florida. I might want to pick these up. Have any more pics of the tires.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:51 AM   #13
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnP78 View Post
I live in Pensacola Florida. I might want to pick these up. Have any more pics of the tires.
Yeah man I'll get some up soon, and I own a condo in Pensacola beach, if you're not in a hurry for them it might be possible for me to bring em down within the month but I'm not sure on that at all
Old 09-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #14
Go Pro Junkie

bump
Old 09-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #15
Go Pro Junkie

bump