Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #943
916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
916 YATES's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=acdronin;7088499]It is on, got the rims, got the tires, got the lugs, got the vinyl decals, going right now, thirty miles away, to the only tire shop i trust to touch my truck, be back with pics vin, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loadin them up and on my way now....

x2 waitin on the pics
Old 06-27-2013, 03:59 PM   #944
916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
Alrighty , instead of silver streak, I bought a MGM dclb. What color wheels go best with that shade? I'm still thinking gun metal..
Gun metal is close to the color of the truck, I went silver to be different, sometimes wander what the bronze would have looked like, like a Subaru color combo?
Old 06-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #946
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
It is on, got the rims, got the tires, got the lugs, got the vinyl decals, going right now, thirty miles away, to the only tire shop i trust to touch my truck, be back with pics vin, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loadin them up and on my way now....

Old 06-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #947
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Ask and ye shall receive, here's the pics

I think we can all agree this truck is indeed a BAMF

Old 06-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #948
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #949
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Chris!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #950
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Looks nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Looks good Chris!
Thanks guys, I'm so stoked to finally get these on my truck
Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #952
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I see above that bronze looks good on blue, so maybe it would on MGM also.
Cant go wrong with black on MGM, i went with gloss black, pictures in my build

Quote:
Looks awesome!
Old 06-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #953
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen BAMFer....
Old 06-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #954
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice. That is a serious rack you've got on there. What are you putting on it?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:28 PM   #955
Banned
Quote:
very nice..^^^^^
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Cant go wrong with black on MGM, i went with gloss black, pictures in my build

Looks awesome!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I've seen BAMFer....
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Nice. That is a serious rack you've got on there. What are you putting on it?
It's a Rack-It lumber rack, sucker weighs about 250 lbs, I have loaded 800-900 pounds of lumber on there, most of the time though it's lighter amounts of lumber and PVC pipe.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #956
Banned
I thought I'd post these, these are the balance numbers on three of the wheels/tires (the fourth was just as good but i didn't click a pic), to give you a perspective, these are Vin's rims with new Terra Grapplers, my last set was Wrangler AT/S's on the Sport alloys and those numbers where in the 3.5 to 6 range. Granted different tires and the tires have a lot to do with it but, these wheels are very well balanced, very well built. Nice work Vin!

Old 06-28-2013, 07:23 AM   #957

Truck looks great with the Stealth's and Nitto's. A great deal on both. How do you like the way it drives now? I really like the wider stance they provide. We spun one of Stealth 6 wheels with out a tire--0.00. Seems most of the balancing is the tire and TPMS sensors.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #958
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916 YATES View Post
Truck looks great with the Stealth's and Nitto's. A great deal on both. How do you like the way it drives now? I really like the wider stance they provide.
Thanks!
Exceptional, my first impressions are, compared to the Wrangler AT/S's, (which had a much harder compound and stiffer sidewalls), these Nittos ride much smoother than I thought for an off-road tire, very quiet and smooth. The AT/S's where 275/70/17's so these are a little bit narrower and shorter overall, but the backspacing on the rims is 2.20 more than the stock rims, the combo looks more proportionate than the old set up. I was kickin around going for 285's but the need for some additional trimming and MPG's where against that. The look is a tid bit shorter but wider which looks way cool. I saw a lot of these tires up at the OR dunes so I'm excited to try them out up there. Chris 4x4 called me this morning, he said I shouldn't have to air down as much as I did with the AT/S's which was 25 PSI, I have the Nitto's at 40 PSI right now which is a tid bit high, but when I go to OR and the end of July I'll play with the PSI to find the sweet spot.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #959
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 916 YATES View Post
Truck looks great with the Stealth's and Nitto's. A great deal on both. How do you like the way it drives now? I really like the wider stance they provide. We spun one of Stealth 6 wheels with out a tire--0.00. Seems most of the balancing is the tire and TPMS sensors.
Glad you spun one with out the tire, I didn't think of that, yeah, most of it is the tire and the TPMS, the Nittos have a little yellow mark to tell you to position that mark where the stem is.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #960
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery

Here is an updated photo I recently took with the new suspension and tires/wheels.