Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #1181
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
We have a container that should be ready to ship out late next week so we're expecting to have everything back in stock by late October.

If you haven't done so already, please email or PM me to get on the waiting list. vin@scs-performance.com
Ah giggity. Time to start thinking about tires and TPMS options! Them SCS Performance wheels be right around the corner!
Old 09-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #1182
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Brian, unless something unexpected comes up within the next week, your wheels will be on this shipment as well.
You just made me a VERY HAPPY man!!!!
Old 09-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #1183
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody tow 3k+ lbs with stock tires? Any rubbing issue after trimmed (stock suspension)?
Old 09-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #1184
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any matte bronze or silver in stock?? I read OP but not sure when it was last updated lol
Old 09-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #1185
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Is there any matte bronze or silver in stock?? I read OP but not sure when it was last updated lol
The OP is always up to date. Matte bronze will be back in stock towards the end of October. Matte silver is currently in stock. PM me if you have any specific questions.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #1186
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody run 265/65/17 stock Dunlop AT on these wheels? I read the spec it says it can be on up 9" rims. Pic?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #1187
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tractng View Post
Anybody run 265/65/17 stock Dunlop AT on these wheels? I read the spec it says it can be on up 9" rims. Pic?

Thanks in advance.
Stock tire size

Old 09-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #1188
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Love my stealths

Old 09-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #1189
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to get mine !!!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #1190
Chapman is on a distinguished road
Chapman's Tacoma Gallery
When will the matte black be back in stock?
Old 10-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #1191
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
Which wheel cleaner would you guys recommend to clean these wheels with? Not too sure because I've read that certain wheel cleaners can damage certain wheels. Looking at otc brands to be specific. Thanks. Gotta keep these bad boys looking good. Haha.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:10 AM   #1192
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5808 View Post
Which wheel cleaner would you guys recommend to clean these wheels with? Not too sure because I've read that certain wheel cleaners can damage certain wheels. Looking at otc brands to be specific. Thanks. Gotta keep these bad boys looking good. Haha.
x2 I've been meaning to ask you about this for the matte black.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #1193
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman View Post
When will the matte black be back in stock?
In 2-2.5wks from now. We're currently taking pre-orders now. PM me if you would like to secure a set now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5808 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
x2 I've been meaning to ask you about this for the matte black.
I don't like to use wheel cleaners of any kind on our wheels. I prefer and recommend to use the same bucket of soap and warm water that you use on the paint to clean the wheel surface. If it's safe on the truck's clear coat then it will not harm our matte finish.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #1194
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't like to use wheel cleaners of any kind on our wheels. I prefer and recommend to use the same bucket of soap and warm water that you use on the paint to clean the wheel surface. If it's safe on the truck's clear coat then it will not harm our matte finish.
Sounds good, I'll continue to to do that. Thanks
Old 10-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #1195
Chapman is on a distinguished road
Chapman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In 2-2.5wks from now. We're currently taking pre-orders now. PM me if you would like to secure a set now.
Great!

Does anyone have a pic that shows how far the wheel/tire sticks out from the fender with 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains?

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #1196
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman View Post
Great!

Does anyone have a pic that shows how far the wheel/tire sticks out from the fender with 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains?

Thanks!
Chapman

These aren't BFG AT, but it should give you an idea of the stance.

These are BFG 265s, but it's not a straight on shot, but it sure does look sweet.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #1197
sparky1231 is on a distinguished road
sparky1231's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have any pics of the silver wheels on a white truck? Any thoughts on this color combo?
Old 10-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #1198
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky1231 View Post
Does anyone have any pics of the silver wheels on a white truck? Any thoughts on this color combo?
For reference, matte silver on white

Old 10-16-2013, 06:59 AM   #1199
sparky1231 is on a distinguished road
sparky1231's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics. That looks ok, but I think I'll hold out for the matte black.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #1200
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky1231 View Post
Thanks for the pics. That looks ok, but I think I'll hold out for the matte black.
You're welcome. Our container should arrive next week. PM me if you would like a price quote or if you're interested in placing a pre-order.