Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2013, 02:58 PM   #1181
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman View Post
When will the matte black be back in stock?
In 2-2.5wks from now. We're currently taking pre-orders now. PM me if you would like to secure a set now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR5808 View Post
Which wheel cleaner would you guys recommend to clean these wheels with? Not too sure because I've read that certain wheel cleaners can damage certain wheels. Looking at otc brands to be specific. Thanks. Gotta keep these bad boys looking good. Haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post
x2 I've been meaning to ask you about this for the matte black.
I don't like to use wheel cleaners of any kind on our wheels. I prefer and recommend to use the same bucket of soap and warm water that you use on the paint to clean the wheel surface. If it's safe on the truck's clear coat then it will not harm our matte finish.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #1182
Go Pokes!
Pistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shedPistol Pete is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Pistol Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I don't like to use wheel cleaners of any kind on our wheels. I prefer and recommend to use the same bucket of soap and warm water that you use on the paint to clean the wheel surface. If it's safe on the truck's clear coat then it will not harm our matte finish.
Sounds good, I'll continue to to do that. Thanks
Old 10-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #1183
Chapman is on a distinguished road
Chapman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In 2-2.5wks from now. We're currently taking pre-orders now. PM me if you would like to secure a set now.
Great!

Does anyone have a pic that shows how far the wheel/tire sticks out from the fender with 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains?

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #1184
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman View Post
Great!

Does anyone have a pic that shows how far the wheel/tire sticks out from the fender with 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains?

Thanks!
Chapman

These aren't BFG AT, but it should give you an idea of the stance.

These are BFG 265s, but it's not a straight on shot, but it sure does look sweet.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #1185
sparky1231 is on a distinguished road
sparky1231's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have any pics of the silver wheels on a white truck? Any thoughts on this color combo?
Old 10-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #1186
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky1231 View Post
Does anyone have any pics of the silver wheels on a white truck? Any thoughts on this color combo?
For reference, matte silver on white

Old 10-16-2013, 06:59 AM   #1187
sparky1231 is on a distinguished road
sparky1231's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics. That looks ok, but I think I'll hold out for the matte black.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #1188
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky1231 View Post
Thanks for the pics. That looks ok, but I think I'll hold out for the matte black.
You're welcome. Our container should arrive next week. PM me if you would like a price quote or if you're interested in placing a pre-order.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #1189
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Can these wheels be cleared so I don't have to have a set of wheels and tires for winter?
Old 10-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #1190
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Can these wheels be cleared so I don't have to have a set of wheels and tires for winter?
Nick, you should not have any issues using our wheels in winter weather. However, just like any wheel whether it's OEM or aftermarket, periodical cleaning routine is key to maintaining the finish. Some areas use very harsh salt or other cleaning chemicals that can damage any wheel over time.

We have a member here, snorola, that's from Canmore, Alberta where it snows pretty heavily. It's been over a year now and he's reported that our finish has held up great through snow, mud, and everything he's thrown at it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post7568715

We have the Stealth 6 available in gloss black.
Old 10-16-2013, 11:07 AM   #1191
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
What about a custom matte black / bronze combo?

Old 10-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #1192
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
^^tres bien, tres bien
Old 10-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #1193
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nick, you should not have any issues using our wheels in winter weather. However, just like any wheel whether it's OEM or aftermarket, periodical cleaning routine is key to maintaining the finish. Some areas use very harsh salt or other cleaning chemicals that can damage any wheel over time.

We have a member here, snorola, that's from Canmore, Alberta where it snows pretty heavily. It's been over a year now and he's reported that our finish has held up great through snow, mud, and everything he's thrown at it.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post7568715
We have the Stealth 6 available in gloss black.
Highlighted issue here! Very rough winters with much salt being used. Even over the last couple years the state began spraying brine water on the roads before big storms. It's destroying vehicles
Old 10-19-2013, 08:46 AM   #1194
HHogrider will become famous soon enough

Army: SFC, Field Artillery
Name: Mark
HHogrider's Tacoma Gallery
I've been pondering wheels for 2 years and boiled it down to either Pro Comp 5029 or ATX Artillery......then I found this thread. Seems Vin and his products have a big base and I too am on board. Thanks for the quick reply Vin....I'll be ordering Matte Gunmetal Stealth 6's as soon as you see my last e-mail. Now, need to get a move on with the OME lift and some 275/70/r17 shoes!!
Old 10-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #1195
HHogrider will become famous soon enough

Army: SFC, Field Artillery
Name: Mark
HHogrider's Tacoma Gallery
By the way, I've searched and can't find any Stealth 6 in matte gunmetal or bronze on pyrite mica. Anyone suggest a link to a newcomer? Pretty sure I'm going gunmetal but would like to see the bronze too!
Old 10-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #1197
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
Stealth 6 in matte gunmetal wrapped in 35 KM2s

Attachment 238293

Attachment 238294

Attachment 238295

Attachment 238296
Indigo Ink FTW! Looks good.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #1198
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
Stealth 6 in matte gunmetal wrapped in 35 KM2s

Attachment 238293

Attachment 238294

Attachment 238295

Attachment 238296
Badass!!

I've been looking for a blue with the gunmetal. Nice choice. I'm dipping me up some 17" sports in gunmetal soon. Wish I could join the SCS club.