Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2014, 03:18 AM   #1561
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Stealths with 255s goin on today!
Old 04-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #1562
rtgreene10 is on a distinguished road

rtgreene10's Tacoma Gallery
I want to buy a set!! Ive been drooling over this page for too long.

When will new sets be in?? Im tossing up matte gunmetal and bronze
Old 04-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #1563
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

Always so sharp Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcyc View Post
when do you expect more sets in?
Late June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgreene10 View Post
I want to buy a set!! Ive been drooling over this page for too long.

When will new sets be in?? Im tossing up matte gunmetal and bronze
See above. Both finishes will be available soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
Stealths with 255s goin on today!
Pics please
Old 04-29-2014, 06:22 PM   #1564
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Hey Vin, any update on the tundra rims? Looking at trading my Tacoma in on one soon.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:39 PM   #1565
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Hey Vin, any update on the tundra rims? Looking at trading my Tacoma in on one soon.
It's all coming this late June.

Old 04-29-2014, 06:50 PM   #1566
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
It's all coming this late June.
...and you will be a very busier guy
Old 04-30-2014, 05:34 AM   #1568
Pura Vida
Chux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shedChux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Pics please
Getting the run around from the tire shop. I waited a week for this past Monday, they said sorry maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. They didn't come Tuesday so I'm hoping today. I don't think they know they're playing with my emotions
Old 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #1569
Esckay has a spectacular aura aboutEsckay has a spectacular aura about
Name: Sean
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Vin is awesome... Great service!
Old 04-30-2014, 08:27 AM   #1570
phand00 is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
phand00's Tacoma Gallery
new Stealth 6 with new BF

Old 04-30-2014, 09:47 AM   #1571
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you do I'll trade cash + one of my paintings of your truck you asked about for your Stealth 6....
Old 04-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #1572
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
If you do I'll trade cash + one of my paintings of your truck you asked about for your Stealth 6....
My wife already put in a claim on the stealth 6s. They are awesome rims and I love the way they look on the truck.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #1573
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by phand00 View Post

That looks great! Let me know if you wanna swap those out for a bronze set
Old 04-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #1574
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My wife already put in a claim on the stealth 6s. They are awesome rims and I love the way they look on the truck.
Too bad, we'll for me at least! looks like I'm waiting till june...
Old 05-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #1575
Esckay has a spectacular aura aboutEsckay has a spectacular aura about
Name: Sean
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Awesome!
Old 05-06-2014, 04:38 AM   #1576
Pura Vida

Chux's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some pics of a 255 on the Stealths. The rubber is not completely flush to the lip of the wheel. The 8.5" wheel width plumps the skinny a little to keep it from looking like pizza cutters. I'm in love with this combo. Better pics soon to follow. Thanx Vin for an awesome wheel! Btw, the tire shop said they were really easy to balance cuz of it being a good wheel.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:03 AM   #1577
Bush Pusher

Looks great Chux! Those are nice lookin tires. I just threw some new 285 Toyo's on my Stealth's. Gotta love new rubber!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #1578
phand00 is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
phand00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esckay View Post
Awesome!
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
That looks great! Let me know if you wanna swap those out for a bronze set
;-)

a couple more...

Old 05-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #1579

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks...

;-)

a couple more...

what size tire are you running, they look wide 305?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #1580
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Would be awesome if the Matt Black 6's were in before June 15th before my beach trip, so I can have my new wheels tires and lift put on