Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Stealth 6 wheels 17x8.5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #1562
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
Am I the first to put 255s on stealth 6s.... Can't find pics anywhere
Possibly. I haven't seen it yet and i keep a close eye on this thread. Eborgie has 255/75/17's i believe, he posted a picture a few pages back. I haven't seen anyone with 255/80 though. Maybe because 8.5" is the maximum recomended wheel width for that tire size.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:17 PM   #1564
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
or look at the first post in this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
It's pretty clear he didn't do that to start
Pricing pic didn't load on my work computer.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:52 PM   #1565
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
My matte bronze stealth 6s

Old 04-21-2014, 08:15 AM   #1566
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The stealth 6's should be on all your toys

Old 04-21-2014, 08:52 AM   #1567
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that thing is huge!
Old 04-21-2014, 09:30 AM   #1568
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Damn, that thing is huge!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:39 AM   #1569
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Jerry. Are you building a trailer or a monster. I can't wait to see it finished. I don't even need a trailer, but this makes me want one.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #1570
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Damn Jerry. Are you building a trailer or a monster. I can't wait to see it finished. I don't even need a trailer, but this makes me want one.
A little of both i guess
Old 04-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #1571
Esckay has a spectacular aura aboutEsckay has a spectacular aura about
Name: Sean
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Matte bronze

Hey Vin I was looking on your website for a set of matte bronze and no go. First page doesn't say they're out of stock. What's the word?
Thanks!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:55 PM   #1572
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esckay View Post
Hey Vin I was looking on your website for a set of matte bronze and no go. First page doesn't say they're out of stock. What's the word?
Thanks!
Sorry about that. I just updated the 1st post, but yes they are out of stock. I've been holding one set for another member for quite some time, but if he falls through, I will get in touch with you.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:40 PM   #1573
Esckay has a spectacular aura aboutEsckay has a spectacular aura about
Name: Sean
Esckay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Sorry about that. I just updated the 1st post, but yes they are out of stock. I've been holding one set for another member for quite some time, but if he falls through, I will get in touch with you.
That would seal the deal. Thanks. I'll reach out to you before I go another route too. Much appreciated! Hope that happens before the sr8s arrive.
Old 04-27-2014, 05:42 PM   #1574
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-27-2014, 05:55 PM   #1575
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
when do you expect more sets in?
Old 04-27-2014, 06:02 PM   #1576
rtgreene10 is on a distinguished road

rtgreene10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

love your setup!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 06:35 PM   #1578
rtgreene10 is on a distinguished road

rtgreene10's Tacoma Gallery
I want to buy a set!! Ive been drooling over this page for too long.

When will new sets be in?? Im tossing up matte gunmetal and bronze
Old 04-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #1579
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post

Always so sharp Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcyc View Post
when do you expect more sets in?
Late June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgreene10 View Post
I want to buy a set!! Ive been drooling over this page for too long.

When will new sets be in?? Im tossing up matte gunmetal and bronze
See above. Both finishes will be available soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chux View Post
Stealths with 255s goin on today!
Pics please
Old 04-29-2014, 06:22 PM   #1580
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Hey Vin, any update on the tundra rims? Looking at trading my Tacoma in on one soon.