Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

NEW 16x7 tacoma Off road package wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #1
cbeyer is on a distinguished road
cbeyer's Tacoma Gallery

4 16x7 Tacoma wheels. 400OBO. Local pick up only from San Diego area
Old 09-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
they come with tires?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
cbeyer's Tacoma Gallery
No tires, I'll post pics when I can.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:53 PM   #5
cbeyer's Tacoma Gallery
here they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeyer View Post
No tires, I'll post pics when I can.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry guy but these don't look new at all.

Old 09-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
I'll vouch for cbeyer - he's a good guy and his wheels are low-mileage, and almost brand new. I think the scratches you're seeing on his wheel are from the clip on wheel weights.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdMeF9SiR2 View Post
I'll vouch for cbeyer - he's a good guy and his wheels are low-mileage, and almost brand new. I think the scratches you're seeing on his wheel are from the clip on wheel weights.
If they are new (as OP says in title) they should not have the weights because the tires need to be on when balanced. Or am I wrong about this?
Old 09-14-2012, 06:34 PM   #9
cbeyer's Tacoma Gallery
I had these on my truck for 500 miles, sorry for te confusing, the marks are from the weights and the tires being taken off
Old 09-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #10
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so they're used then.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
If they are new (as OP says in title) they should not have the weights because the tires need to be on when balanced. Or am I wrong about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Ok so they're used then.
Agreed. He probably should have said "like-new." My point was that I don't think he was trying to dupe anyone. It seemed like an honest mistake on his part to me, especially since he posted photos clearly showing the condition.

He picked up a set of Konig wheels from me in his new (few days old) truck.