Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB FJ TRD wheels Silver, Black, Anthracite

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow WTB FJ TRD wheels Silver, Black, Anthracite

Looking for FJ TRD wheels, preferably silver because they are much cheaper than the overpriced black and anthracite wheels.
I am in Long Beach, CA , local sales preferred, but depending on shipping cost's would be interested as well.

Old 09-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Why not from the dealer ? I think they are $600.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Why not from the dealer ? I think they are $600.
$600 is not a bad price. I am going to the toyota dealership this weekend here in Austin. I will ask them if they sell these. That is a good price if I can use my same lugnuts and sensors.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
OP - I see you're from CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
same price from 1sttoyotaparts.com (Seattle) but cheaper shipping than trdparts4u (Dallas)

This is the route I went
Old 09-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
The dealership that I went to today said they would sell the silvers to me. Total price out the door would be $680 plus tax. But he said they came with the lugnuts. I am going to try the dealership in Round Rock before I make my decision.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #8

paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
that is what he said at the parts counter. Lug nuts come with the wheels. They have to order them but they would arrine in a couple of days. Oh yea and they are the 16in.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
yea dealership told me 600 plus tax coming out to a little under 650, but I figured maybe someone would have them on here for sale cheaper( used ).
Old 09-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #10
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set I bought from my neighbor for a good price. He mistakenly thought they would fit his '89 Toyota Truck. I am looking at keeping them, but if the price was right, I might consider parting with them. I'm in Laguna Hills, so I'm not that far from you.
Here is the link (it's actually just a few postings below yours......search function fail).

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...nthracite.html