Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

17" Konig Six Shooter Wheels - Brand New

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #41
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA i am getting my buddy to take the shots there are a couple of us navy guys that have tacos out here so hes a pro and gonna do a big shoot for the navy times newspaper.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #42
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
HAHA i am getting my buddy to take the shots there are a couple of us navy guys that have tacos out here so hes a pro and gonna do a big shoot for the navy times newspaper.
Cool! Keep me posted!
Old 10-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #43
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
How do we purchase?
I pm'd you on the countersteers type x and these are impressive also.
Let me know...
Old 10-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #44
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Taco Too Much View Post
How do we purchase?
I pm'd you on the countersteers type x and these are impressive also.
Let me know...
Thank you! PM sent to you. I can accept Visa, Master, Discover, personal check, money order, or cash (locals only for cash).
Old 10-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #45
Hey just got the other two rims in so great to see when i checked mail also will post pics when i get tires just have to check the other two out.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #46
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Hey just got the other two rims in so great to see when i checked mail also will post pics when i get tires just have to check the other two out.
Thanks Ken! Hopefully USPS / Military Mail gets those other two over to you ASAP. I'll keep you posted, and I'm still really looking forward to seeing photos of your truck with the new wheels installed!
Old 10-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #47
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
would like to see more pics
Old 10-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #48
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
would like to see more pics
I'd like to see some more pics from our customers too!

We'll actually be installing one or maybe two sets of Six Shooters on our trucks here in the next 1-2 weeks. I'll definitely post up pics.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #49
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
A set ordered! Will post pics ASAP. Bronze on Indigo Ink w/ Purple lugs
Thanks again Dustin! EXCELLENT customer service!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #50
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 10-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #51
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
A set ordered! Will post pics ASAP. Bronze on Indigo Ink w/ Purple lugs
Thanks again Dustin! EXCELLENT customer service!
Thank you sir! It was a pleasure doing business with you! I can't wait to see pics of your truck too! I think bronze on dark blue is going to look bitchin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
subbed
Old 10-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #52
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Fedex says the 25th. So excited for new shoes!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #53
Tires just arrived 33" going on tom will have some just installed pics for u tom then some better ones this weekend
Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 AM   #54
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
A+ Service. Cant say it enough! I received my wheels in 4 business days in great condition, exactly as I ordered. I brought just my old wheels to have the tires pulled off and the put on the new Konigs at a local tire installer. Well, I came back 2hrs later to pick them up and they had them done. I went around back and the service guys were really short with me not really answering questions and trying to rush me out. As soon as I loaded the new wheels in the back of my buddies truck, I noticed deep scratches through the finish into the aluminum on the front of the wheels. At first they denied they did anything to the wheels, I promptly explained to them I JUST UNBOXED them 4 hours ago, brand new. They then went in the back and grabbed one of their balancing cones and set inside the wheel, sure as shit that was the cause. They admitted fault and are replacing the wheels. I should receive the new set next week, thanks to Dustins fast shipping, which I REALLY appreciate!

Now on the the fitment and look of the wheels... I'm into Japanese imports and when I saw these Six Shooters, I knew I had to have them because of the almost exact design of Volk TE37s, except now in 6 lug! They are very light in comparison to the Ultra Wheel Drifters they are replacing, and look WAY more badass! They are more agressive, probably stick out .5" more than the 8'' wide Ultras I had before, which I like. Alot. Rubbing is more noticable, but nothing a little trimming can fix! I have to wash the truck this weekend and I'll upload some HiRes pics.

Thanks again!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #55
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Just a tease
Attached Thumbnails
17" Konig Six Shooter Wheels - Brand New-500.jpg  
Old 10-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #56
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! ^
Old 10-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #57
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Tires just arrived 33" going on tom will have some just installed pics for u tom then some better ones this weekend
Cool! Keep us posted! I can't wait to see your truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
A+ Service. Cant say it enough! I received my wheels in 4 business days in great condition, exactly as I ordered.
They are very light in comparison to the Ultra Wheel Drifters they are replacing, and look WAY more badass! They are more agressive, probably stick out .5" more than the 8'' wide Ultras I had before, which I like. Alot. Rubbing is more noticable, but nothing a little trimming can fix! I have to wash the truck this weekend and I'll upload some HiRes pics.

Thanks again!
Thank you Jake! It seems like just a few days ago we were wondering how matte bronze would look on Indigo Ink. I think you made a great choice! I cannot want to see more photos!

It was a pleasure dealing with you too. I'm sorry your local tire shop had that mishap, but I'm glad that they called me right away to order four new wheels for you.

P.S. Your grille looks bad ass too!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #58
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

The clean look of these wheels are sweeeet! And the fact that they are lighter to offset heavier tires is a huge plus.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #59
PARTS HOARDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
The clean look of these wheels are sweeeet! And the fact that they are lighter to offset heavier tires is a huge plus.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you like them.