1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: 2007 FJ Cruiser wheels 17" (NOT anthracite)

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by Mach375, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Sep 21, 2012 at 8:10 AM
    Mach375

Mach375 [OP] Habitual Violator of Wheeling Rule #2

Member:
    First Name:
    Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport
    Too much to list, but enough to get me in trouble. Repeatedly.
    Just gauging interest in some aluminum FJ wheels I picked up for a good price. I bought them from my neighbor, who had hopes of putting them on his '89 Toyota Truck, but after not being able to get them to fit, he sold them to me. I don't know the history beyond that.
    They are genuine Toyota wheels, with all the correct castings on the back. 17x7.5, bright aluminum spokes with painted aluminum rims. Standard stock non-TT (anthracite) wheels without TPMS. They currently have throw-away factory Bridgestone 265/70/17 rubber on them from February '07 (going by the date on the sidewall), but I am looking at removing those today.
    To see how they look, I mounted them on one axle of my 2011 DCLB Sport 4x4, and they look goooood! And they are perfect bolt-on replacement for the stock wheels.

If I were to sell these FJ wheels, what would you give me for them?

I ask, because I'm either selling these, or my stock 2011 Taco Sport 17" wheels. If I keep the FJ wheels, I'm going to have them professionally painted to be similar (but not identical) to the TT anthracite wheels (but done my own custom way).
    I'll try to get pics up later today.

Products Discussed in

To Top