Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS Spare Individual TRD Sport 17 Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #2
S. Arler is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
S. Arler's Tacoma Gallery
TRD 17" set of 4 with tires - $300

I've got a a set of 4 for sale as well. well kept, no curb rash, cracks, etc. only small scratches from balancing. Located in Central FL so local pickup would be ideal, but not against shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
FS Spare Individual TRD Sport 17 Wheels-img_1665.jpg   FS Spare Individual TRD Sport 17 Wheels-img_1667.jpg   FS Spare Individual TRD Sport 17 Wheels-img_1675.jpg   FS Spare Individual TRD Sport 17 Wheels-img_1672.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Arler View Post
I've got a a set of 4 for sale as well. well kept, no curb rash, cracks, etc. only small scratches from balancing. Located in Central FL so local pickup would be ideal, but not against shipping.
Damn man, how rude can you possibly be? You just listed the same item the OP is selling in his sale thread... Start your own thread, don't railroad the seller in this thread.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Arler View Post

hey jake, welcome to TW, looks like you're new here, that's called but don't worry, I don't really care, maybe if someone buys your 4 that's local, they'll want a 5th one from me.

we also have a FL classified here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ml#post5756359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn man, how rude can you possibly be? You just listed the same item the OP is selling in his sale thread... Start your own thread, don't railroad the seller in this thread.
thanks mike, much appreciate the support!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
abcdleines is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
abcdleines's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one if they don't sell. I can PayPal you. Brett
Old 09-29-2012, 06:53 AM   #6
S. Arler is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
S. Arler's Tacoma Gallery
My bad, I thought this was the Buy/Sell/Trade thread and it looked like Nammer had his single rim sold. Not trying to "thread jack" anyone...

So if this situation pre-dated the interwebs would Nammer and I have to settle this with a duel because Pugga called me out in public?
Old 09-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdleines View Post
I'll take one if they don't sell. I can PayPal you. Brett
hey brett, i'm sending you a pm now, the wheels are still available.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #8
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
might take some time but they will sell. dont worry
Old 09-30-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
nice rims, free bump
Old 10-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #11
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Hammer, what's up with the bubbling on the rim? Do you what that is from?
Have you sold it yet? Price drop yet? I only need one cause I had a brain fart while towing a trailer and scratched one up bad.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #12

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
i think the bubbling happens pretty frequently on these wheels, esp up north. I don't know where these came from originally, I bought them locally in tampa off CL. I had another set of wheels that had the same thing. I originally bought these for my trailer, but decided not to go that route. they are both still available, I'm only looking for $75 each if local, or if you're coming up to citrus to go camping i can bring it then
Old 10-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #14
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amocaT View Post
Thought I'd help out too Mazu. Thanks for the link. Yep, the UI is very similar to CT.

L8tr
and this is for two wheels? or wheels an tires
Old 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #15
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
sorry, I should be more clear, the price is per wheel, the tires are done, I can ship them too if someone is interested, but i think it would significantly raise the price
oh ok per wheel gotcha i was wondering why no one had picked these up