Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

265 70 17 terra grapplers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
265 70 17 terra grapplers

80% tread left. Perfectly even treadwear. Bought them in march of this year. I took them off today to get 285's. $400 call or text 678-525-7849 LOCATED IN STATESBORO, GA NEAR GSU

Old 09-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Icontrdsport is on a distinguished road
Icontrdsport's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?....where r u located?
Old 09-29-2012, 08:18 AM   #4
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
^x3
Old 09-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
I think hes from Ga. I saw the same number listed with the same description as above on craigslist. I sent him a text but got nothing back.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #6
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
^X4
Old 09-30-2012, 09:46 PM   #8
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys im in statesboro, ga

and i did reply to your text...3 times
Old 09-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #9

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
pics are up
Old 10-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #11
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to buy them, but your a little to far to travel. if you would like to meet half way that is good. It would be about an hour and 10 min. a piece or roughly 60 miles a piece. my zip is 31750. let me know if your interested.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #12

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rooster View Post
I would love to buy them, but your a little to far to travel. if you would like to meet half way that is good. It would be about an hour and 10 min. a piece or roughly 60 miles a piece. my zip is 31750. let me know if your interested.
I texted you twice yesterday when I was driving down to statesboro from mcdonough to see if you wanted to meet up
Old 10-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #13

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
interested in shipping?
Not unless I can't sell locally. Ill let you know if I decide to ship. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #15

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Cool..ill let you know
Old 10-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #16
jbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jbclarke16's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, if i lived in Georgia i'd come take these off your hands...
Old 10-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #17

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbclarke16 View Post
yeah, if i lived in Georgia i'd come take these off your hands...
Yea man location always seems to be an issue for me selling stuff
Old 10-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #19

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Sure, what's a good company to ship them with? I've never shipped tires before
Old 10-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #20
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Usually shipping 4 tires will cost around $140. Going through DHL will be cheaper. I dunno about military addresses though