LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: Gorilla BLACK CHROME Spline Drive E/T Ultra Style Conical Lug Nuts

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Sharpshooter
Name: Louie
TonkaToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Gorilla BLACK CHROME Spline Drive E/T Ultra Style Conical Lug Nuts

SOLD

Im selling a set of premium nut from Gorilla with their super tough black chrome finish. 12mmx1.5. These nuts feature a small diameter body with a spline drive profile. They are excellent for aftermarket wheels that have small diameter lug wells which don't go good with Toyota's big 13/16" hex size lug nuts. They also are great theft deterrents. These nuts are a little harder to find at tire or parts stores, they feature an extended thread section/centering barrel that increases thread contact and helps center the wheel even better than a standard acorn style nut. Excellent for some of the thicker hubs we are seeing on the aluminum wheels. There is 24 nuts and the matching drive that goes with them, they were on my truck for less than 1000 miles, Nothing wrong im just going a different route, Im not home right now but i will be in a few hours and Im going to clean them up and post actual pictures of them, they have minor wear marks that are normal with just putting on and taking off the nuts. If you have any questions please ask. They go new for $1.99 a piece im looking for $1 a piece. So ill do $30 shipped.

Attached Thumbnails
FS: Gorilla BLACK CHROME Spline Drive E/T Ultra Style Conical Lug  Nuts-lug-nuts.jpg  
Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
kbauman92 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered these 2 days ago for 65 shipped GLWS
Old 10-06-2012, 05:27 AM   #11
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
I could not tell you if they did or not
Ok. I just ordered lugs last night for $60, and was thinking I could cancel the order if someone knew soon enough.