LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS Rubicon 255/75 R17

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS Rubicon 255/75 R17

I know this isn't a Jeep thread... but I'm willing to split em out. Local preference as shipping is a PITA!

Set of 4, 2 perfectly even wear... 2 with some uneven wear... plenty of tread left... estimated 20K miles on em. There is a 5th identical rim like new (not pictured) with no rubber on it.

Price for all as is $500.
Just Rubber (4 tires) $200
Just Rims (4 officially, 5 really... I'll get a pic tomorrow) $350
Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 AM   #2
anotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud of
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
do you have pictures that show the tread depth for all 4 tires?
would you be able to meet someplace between cheasapeak va and baltimore?
im interested in just the tires.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Wheelin n Dealin
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherreject View Post
do you have pictures that show the tread depth for all 4 tires?
would you be able to meet someplace between cheasapeak va and baltimore?
im interested in just the tires.
I'm actually heading to Buffalo NY next weekend... but not in my truck so I'm not 100% sure I can transport them... I'll have to look at my options. Here's what I snapped this AM. 2 different views... in order so the first w the quarter matches the first without.... etc. I tried to be accurate with the quarter... depending on angle... I could make the rubber look thick or thin. I think the overhead shots are more accurate. As I said... 2 are in better shape than the other 2.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
anotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud ofanotherreject has much to be proud of
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
ouch they are lower then i was hopeing they were, i dont think ill be able to talk the wife into these