Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Procomp 7005 wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Procomp 7005 wheels

17x8 4.5 inch backspacing 0 offset

have only had these wheels for 3 weeks. Want to go with a wider wheel. These wheels are in great shape but have a few scratches on the center caps. Accepting offers! I got these wheels for $750 at 4 wheel parts. I'm willing to sell them for $550. Let me know guys. PM with offers
Attached Thumbnails
Procomp 7005 wheels-download.jpg  
Old 10-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Not too positive but I'm pretty sure you have to post a price as well.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located in Washington? Interested if its somewhat close to BC
Old 10-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBrutal View Post
Where are you located in Washington? Interested if its somewhat close to BC
Im located near Seattle Washington.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #5
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Just to help out the OP, I have the same wheels and love them. Here are mine:

Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Just to help out the OP, I have the same wheels and love them. Here are mine:

Thanks man. Your Picture is much better quality than mine! It was raining when i took that picture.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:16 PM   #7
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Dammit I want them... wont be in the states for a month or two probably... but they will most likely be gone by then... sigh
Old 10-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalBrutal View Post
Dammit I want them... wont be in the states for a month or two probably... but they will most likely be gone by then... sigh
If not, I would be willing to sell them to you!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #9
bump, make an offer
Old 10-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #10

Good deal... BUMP!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:13 AM   #11
Bump