Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB: (1) 33" Spare Tire

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
ur too far to buy mine and it to expensive to just ship to you
Old 10-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
i do have an idea though, come to canada and wheel with me, and you can take it than :P
Old 10-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
haha. I want to. Got my enhanced DL last year so they'll let me across and more importantly, let me back out.

I've been hearing about whipsaw, have you done it?
no but, its a july trail run at best, wed need to make a trip of it though, more than just whipsaw, as if its not snowing we can do it in a day with ease

I want to put together a crowsnest pass trip which could easily be a week
Old 11-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
u know at this rate your going to end up with a tire out of canada :P
Old 11-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #11
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check when I get home
Old 11-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #12
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Yup too big for your liking......
Old 01-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #14
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever find a package of two... I might pay for the other one