Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

6 Bronze CounterSteers with 5 Hankook M/T Tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
6 Bronze CounterSteers with 5 Hankook M/T Tires

6 16" Bronze CounterSteers (4.5" backspacing) with 5 Hankook M/T Tires (285/16/75)

SOLD!!! - thanks for all the PMs

These wheels have scratches - I used to touch them up with bronze paint - You could do the same - or - These would be great powdercoated (I just had Primo in HB did my car's wheels for $35 a wheel) or painted.

1 of the tires is near new (about 500 miles). 4 of the tires have about 45-50% of the tread left. The 6th rim is dented - I used it as a spare. You could probably get it straightened or use it as-is.

Dent on 6th rim

Old 10-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
16's or 17's ?
16s thanks
Old 10-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
one hell of a deal.

are you in a hurry to sell and where in socal are you?
Old 10-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
one hell of a deal.

are you in a hurry to sell and where in socal are you?
That's why I priced them the way I did. Would like them ggggone tonight!

I'm in HB but they are in Westminster.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
16s thanks
K

GLWS
Old 10-21-2012, 05:25 PM   #7
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

damn....

id be down to buy these in december!

haha fuck christmas!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #9
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's why I priced them the way I did. Would like them ggggone tonight!

I'm in HB but they are in Westminster.
Dang these are sweet I was bout to buy these when Mario had them at his house but money was short.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #10
Ban Pending

Sorry but the ant is not included in this sale. Bad humor, free of charge!

Old 10-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #11

Quote:
Sorry but the ant is not included in this sale. Bad humor, free of charge!

Does the quarter come with then?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #12
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Does the quarter come with then?
Yes, but only the portion in the tire. Hand optional.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:19 AM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
wow, good deal...

ship them to me for free and I'll take them...

GLWS
Old 10-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #14
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take just the rims and no tires. Live these konigs
Old 10-22-2012, 08:39 AM   #15
Ban Pending

Morning Price Reduction - now $750
Old 10-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #16
marintacoma is on a distinguished road

marintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if you want to sell just the rims i will buy them, i cant fit 285s since i dont want trim. i live in cen cal
Old 10-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #17
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh i want these so badly, anybody interested in stealth custom series f-5s lol
Old 10-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Ahh i want these so badly, anybody interested in stealth custom series f-5s lol
I am man! But can't buy from you til dec. lol
Old 10-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #19
ak47dennis is on a distinguished road

Name: dennis
ak47dennis's Tacoma Gallery
Will 285's fit with the 3"
Old 10-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #20
Ban Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47dennis View Post
Will 285's fit with the 3"
They do for many. There are lot's of threads on that subject. Regarding 33's (what these are considered)... I wheel with many that have chopped their body mounts and some that have not.