Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: Trade Gunnetal Rims for black rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #21
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Wheres all my Texas people?
Old 10-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #22
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
Just pick up your new wheels and ship me these ones, doesn't cost much to ship rims only. I think it's a great idea
Old 10-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #23
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgiguere20 View Post
Just pick up your new wheels and ship me these ones, doesn't cost much to ship rims only. I think it's a great idea
Well i was trying to avoid buying new ones if i could find someone to trade but it looks like that might be the route i have to go lol
Old 10-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #24
Captain Taco

bump
Old 11-01-2012, 07:39 AM   #25
Captain Taco

one last bump
Old 11-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #27
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by david2011sr5 View Post
One more last bump
thanks man +1 for you!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #28
Captain Taco

Bump to see if the night crew was interested lol
Old 12-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #29
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
free bump for you...
I'm in the same boat.. just the other way around (16s though)
if you know anyone in california or arizona that want baja 16 inch toyota wheels, send them my way
Old 12-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #30
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
free bump for you...
I'm in the same boat.. just the other way around (16s though)
if you know anyone in california or arizona that want baja 16 inch toyota wheels, send them my way
Ill keep an eye out for ya lol
Old 12-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #31
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Keep the gunmetal, black is getting to be played out. Seems everybody and their mothers uncle wants/has black wheels.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #32
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Herding Jim View Post
Keep the gunmetal, black is getting to be played out. Seems everybody and their mothers uncle wants/has black wheels.
THIS
Old 12-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #33
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
Haha not quite but close
How bout some stock O/R rims plastidipped?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #34
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
How bout some stock O/R rims plastidipped?
Nah but thanks lol
Old 12-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #35
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Herding Jim View Post
Ya thats why i put FEELER. i guess im like a women with shoes, cant make up my mind lol
Old 12-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #36
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
You know, deep down you want my plastiderped 17's
Old 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #37
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #38
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
sssssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!! you are gonna give it away
Old 12-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #39
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
Ya thats why i put FEELER. i guess im like a women with shoes, cant make up my mind lol
If those were of the 16" variety I'd offer you a trade for my bronze ones. But in my opinion the wheels you've got now look sick with that dark blue of your truck
Old 12-06-2012, 08:29 AM   #40
Captain Taco

Why thank you sir