Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: Trade Gunnetal Rims for black rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: Trade Gunnetal Rims for black rims

Hello all, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in trading their flat black rims for my 17'' vtech gunmetal rims, pics are below. I dont know much about offset but they sit like stock ones do so i added spidertrax spacers. NOTE: i only want local im in Pearland TX also only the rims no tires or spacers.........well maybe tires if they are equal wear to mine
Thanks

The last pic is where they sit without spacers and i have the centercaps for them as well

Old 10-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
U wanna trade for some stock sport 17's plastidipped??
Old 10-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
U wanna trade for some stock sport 17's plastidipped??

Haha not quite but close
Old 10-24-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
didn't figure lol good luck though
Old 10-24-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Captain Taco

Thanks man!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #6
Captain Taco

Here is a pic with the center cap on
Old 10-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
Captain Taco

bump
Old 10-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #8
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking wheels, of you were closer
Old 10-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #9
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgiguere20 View Post
Good looking wheels, of you were closer
Just make have a road trip lol it aint that far haha
Old 10-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #10
Captain Taco

Looking for like basic black rims nothing to fancy like
Old 10-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
Captain Taco

Bump?
Old 10-24-2012, 03:10 PM   #12
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
I would if they were 16's and you were in Nor cal. I want to trade my six spoke black toyota bajas for the same wheel, just the gunmetal....
Old 10-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #13
Señor Fresco
DannyBFresco is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DannyBFresco's Tacoma Gallery
aww man those wheels are

i have some 16s in flat black, not glossy, American Eagle Alloys Series 185
Old 10-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #14
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBFresco View Post
aww man those wheels are

i have some 16s in flat black, not glossy, American Eagle Alloys Series 185
Thanks man ya I'm just looking for something else I like the American eagles too. Too bad you are too far lol
Old 10-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #15
Captain Taco

Bump bump
Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #16
Captain Taco

bump
Old 10-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #17
Señor Fresco
DannyBFresco is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
DannyBFresco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
Thanks man ya I'm just looking for something else I like the American eagles too. Too bad you are too far lol
Haha yeah Texas is a little far from Los Angeles...unless you were down for a road trip to Lake Havasu
Old 10-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #18
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBFresco View Post
Haha yeah Texas is a little far from Los Angeles...unless you were down for a road trip to Lake Havasu
I may have to make my way over one day and come hang out with you guys lol once work slows down
Old 10-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #20
Captain Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisito72 View Post
DAMN TOO FAR IF NOT I WOULD TRADE FOR MY ROCKSTARS WITH MICHELIN AT
DAMN hahahaha Why do yall have to be so far away lmao