|10-29-2012, 04:30 PM||#1|
TRD Center Caps
I have a set of center caps in good condition for a set of TRD wheels. They were on my 05 TRD Sport when I replaced the wheels. I want $50 for the set and can send pics upon request.
|10-29-2012, 04:32 PM||#2|
Gone But Not Forgotten
You have to post pics of the actual item or your thread will be locked.
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day
Sig by Delmarva
God determines who walks into your life.....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,
who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.'
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FJ TRD Center Caps on 16 TRD Off Road wheels||Robster49||Wheels & Tires||4||06-05-2012 08:20 PM|
|TRD center caps||snorinlorin||Wheels & Tires||6||11-18-2011 03:53 PM|
|TRD center caps||Hiatt1991||2nd Gen. Tacomas||6||08-30-2010 08:10 PM|
|TRD Center Caps||BAP_29||2nd Gen. Tacomas||39||11-29-2009 12:05 PM|
|TRD Center caps..?||SLOCOMA||2nd Gen. Tacomas||12||10-12-2009 02:08 PM|