1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Center Caps

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by 2013 Tacoma Lover, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Oct 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    2013 Tacoma Lover

2013 Tacoma Lover [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4
    I have a set of center caps in good condition for a set of TRD wheels. They were on my 05 TRD Sport when I replaced the wheels. I want $50 for the set and can send pics upon request.

2. Oct 29, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    ImpulseRed008

ImpulseRed008 Gone But Not Forgotten

Member:
    First Name:
    Susan
    SC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 V6 w/tow pkg
    OEM SS tube steps, Access LE tonneau cover, pop n'lock, AVS in-channel vent visors, stubby antenna, Wet Okole seat covers, bed mat, rear diff breather mod, 4 extra d rings in bed, K&N air filter.
    You have to post pics of the actual item or your thread will be locked.

SELLERS RULES
    1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
    4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
    5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
    6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
    7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
    9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day

Products Discussed in

To Top