LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Grey Tundra/Sequoia split five spokes - RARE!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
atl1non is on a distinguished road
atl1non's Tacoma Gallery
Grey Tundra/Sequoia split five spokes - RARE!

Up for sale is four grey Tundra / Sequoia 17" split five spokes. These wheels are next to impossible to find these days. They are in overall good condition with a few scratches / chips that I would consider normal for wheels this age. They come with a set of 265/65 Yokahoma tires that are low on tread and a little dry rotted. I was holding onto these with the intention of putting them on my next Toyota with a set of spacers and 285s. I have decided to go with an aftermarket wheel instead. I may post these up on Craigslist and the 4Runner forums if I don't get much interest here but figured I would give you guys first shot.

Asking $500 obo picked up in the Atlanta GA area.

I'm new to this forum as I just picked up my first Tacoma but have been around other car forums for years. Also have nothing but positive reviews on eBay.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:44 AM   #2
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 10-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
atl1non's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
PM'd
Replied.

I will remove the tires and ship these at buyers expense. Will run about $25 per wheel in boxes.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Rare? They look pretty much like the wheels that come on 2012 tacomas that have that chrome cap over them once you remove the chrome cap. Those look good on that 4runner.............GLWS

Old 10-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
So are there three colors of these wheels,

I have seen the darker "black chrome" looking color and silver, are these a different "grey"

Thanks,

GLWS, they look cool.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They aren't the same as the Tundra ones, close but not same. The chrome and grey are same wheel just with plastic chrome "hubcap" dress-up thing off of it.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #7
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Rare? They look pretty much like the wheels that come on 2012 tacomas that have that chrome cap over them once you remove the chrome cap. Those look good on that 4runner.............GLWS

Edit-Now that I have my freakin glasses on, they do look similar.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:42 AM   #8
atl1non's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, they are rare... It's the darker grey color only them makes them rare. You can find these in silver pretty easy but not the dark grey. The wheel you are comparing these to are not even close in color. These wheels are more of a gunmetal color. A simple search of this site will turn up numerous threads of people looking for these wheels. Here is a good thread with some example pictures. Also this thread references the increased backspacing of these wheels. These wheels can be ran with 275s without a spacer. Only a small half inch spacer is needed to run 285s.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ck-wheels.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
So are there three colors of these wheels,

I have seen the darker "black chrome" looking color and silver, are these a different "grey"

Thanks,

GLWS, they look cool.
Yes, I have seen all three colors.

Quote:
They aren't the same as the Tundra ones, close but not same. The chrome and grey are same wheel just with plastic chrome "hubcap" dress-up thing off of it.
I understand structuraly these wheels do look similar but again, it is the color of the wheel. Those new wheels with the chrome cap removed are silver, not dark grey.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:55 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I understand the other ones are silver minus the chrome compared to yours. I consider the ones you are selling to be more of a gunmetal color which magnetic gray Tacoma owners may dig the shit out of to match their paint. I was just illustrating they were similar style and not trying to clutter your thread or hamper sale in any way. I imagine they are different diameter and backspacing is probably different too. If I hadn't recently bought new wheels, I'd be tempted to put them on my white truck. Again, GLWS
Old 11-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #10
atl1non's Tacoma Gallery
Price drop to $500 OBO
Old 11-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #11
j.latham11 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Jamison
j.latham11's Tacoma Gallery
gunmetal wheels and tires

I am interested in the wheels and tires. Will they fit a 2010 tacoma ? and if they do wolud you be willing to negotiate the price if I make a trip to pick them up ?
Old 11-03-2012, 07:06 AM   #12
atl1non's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.latham11 View Post
I am interested in the wheels and tires. Will they fit a 2010 tacoma ? and if they do wolud you be willing to negotiate the price if I make a trip to pick them up ?
Yes, they will bolt right up to any six lug Toyota. The price is negotiable. Feel free to make me an offer through PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #13
atl1non's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
Cladman is on a distinguished road
Name: Derwin
Cladman's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

still available?
Old 05-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #15
J Gibson is on a distinguished road

Navy: Hospital Corpsman, 4th MarDiv
Name: J
J Gibson's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in your split spoke grey wheels. I have a magnetic grey '12 Tacoma that I think would look good with those wheels. Will you ship them to Knoxville TN for $550 total? In essence splitting the shipping cost? I sent a PM as well.