LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB: your stock 16" spare!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Talking WTB: your stock 16" spare!

WTB your stock 16" spare for 05+ TRD models. 16" black steel spare with the 265 BFG RT tire. for all you guys that swapped rims and have matching spares, hook it up!!

Price: Cheap! Otherwise I'd just buy it new from trd4u! (25-30$) After all, it's just taking up space right now isn't it? I'd be doing YOU a favor!
Location: NorCal: Sonoma County-SF-East Bay. I get around. (Shipping tires is lame. Too heavy. Negates the whole "Cheap" factor)

Let me know, I'm looking for a second spare for an upcoming overland trip. I know theres plenty of you guys who aren't using them!!

Willing to trade for it too, I've got some stock TRD UCA'S (1 with torn boot), Mud Flaps off 08 Tacoma 4x4, Full set of plastics (w/ graphics) for an 05 CRF 450R. Some other stuff. Let me know! ASAP, the trip's coming up in Nov!
Old 11-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
I got one but its under my truck, never even used it. Crap your close too.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:08 AM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Not really but ill keep you in mind
Old 11-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #9
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
Mikehole's Tacoma Gallery
I have the BFG Rugged Terrain 265/7x/16 (whatever the TRD OR stock size is) sitting around. No rim, though. I'm in Pacifica, but frequently in SF, infrequently in east bay.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #10
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikehole View Post
I have the BFG Rugged Terrain 265/7x/16 (whatever the TRD OR stock size is) sitting around. No rim, though. I'm in Pacifica, but frequently in SF, infrequently in east bay.
No rim though?
How much you want for the tire?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #12
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
if you want factory sport upgrade 2012 18" wheels full set I could help you... also in SR
Old 11-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #13
Adventurer

Firefighter:
i want

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Ive got a 265/75 16 on a stock spare. But that is one hell of a drive.
Yes it is... HOWEVER, i will be driving through SD on Tuesday. I'm headed down to Baja for 15 days, which is actually why I want a second spare. Here's a link to my trip
http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...surf-expo-2012

Where are you located? and how much would you take for the spare? Lastly, will you be around on Tuesday (20th) night or early Wednesday (21st) morning?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:29 PM   #14
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Yes it is... HOWEVER, i will be driving through SD on Tuesday. I'm headed down to Baja for 15 days, which is actually why I want a second spare. Here's a link to my trip
http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...surf-expo-2012

Where are you located? and how much would you take for the spare? Lastly, will you be around on Tuesday (20th) night or early Wednesday (21st) morning?
Cool man for sure then. Hmm I'm not sure, how about 60?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #15
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
Talk prices in pm's guys
Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 AM   #16
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Cool man for sure then. Hmm I'm not sure, how about 60?
Bitchin'!

How about $50 and its a deal? (sorry I just watched 4 episodes of "pawn stars" and there's no way I could go down without haggling
I'll PM you with my #. And we should be hitting SD by evening, 6-7pm on Tuesday. If that doesn't fly we're heading down to Mex early Weds morning and could meet up then.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
Mikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant futureMikehole has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
Mikehole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If your still interested, I'd do $20 for the tire only, but you pick up.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #18
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
If your still interested, I'd do $20 for the tire only, but you pick up.
Thanks, i appreciate the offer, but i've got a deal set up for the entire spare, rim and all, down in SD. Thanks again though.
FFDawson