Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB - TX Pro wheel - JUST ONE!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Smile WTB - TX Pro wheel - JUST ONE!

I have 3 of these wheels already (used) and a full set of brand new BFG's to mount on them and it's killing me, lol, so I need a 4th.

Doesn't need to be new, but I do want one in good shape (not all scratched up...) because the other 3 I have already look good too.

Shoot me an offer (PM preferred since I'll get the alert on my phone immediately) and some photos if you have one, with a shipping price as well. I'm in Lake City, Fl, and the furthest I'd like to drive out would be maybe Jasksonville for a local pickup.

One of these, to clear up any confusion yes, this is the 3 that I have already...

Old 11-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
nvm.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still looking!

Just to add, I do want one with the center cap and not missing any of the bead lock ring's bolts. Small imperfections are fine, just try to send me good pics of it.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
Still looking!

Just to add, I do want one with the center cap and not missing any of the bead lock ring's bolts. Small imperfections are fine, just try to send me good pics of it.

I wish the one I had was still useable, that would have worked out great for the both of us. Good luck Travis! TTT you ya.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
Licensed Lunatic

No big deal, not like it's something I need I appreciate it though!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
Licensed Lunatic

Bump

Still looking for one of these
Old 12-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #8
EngineMedic21 is on a distinguished road
EngineMedic21's Tacoma Gallery
Hey iamsuperbleeder, I recently stopped by a local dealership here in Orlando and they are able to order these at 219 a piece(215 is the lowest they'll go) without a tx pro vin as other people have been saying. Contact 'Toyota of Orlando'
Old 12-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
Licensed Lunatic

That's interesting, thanks! I stopped by my local dealership today to see what they could do, but all the parts guy could bring up was the bronze wheels... I got the vin after the fact and will stop by again tomorrow to see if that helps.

<$220 is good in my book, considering everywhere else looks like $250ish! Watch, that probably doesn't come with a center cap, and it'll be $30 by itself, LMAO
Old 12-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #10
pLon is on a distinguished road

Name: Heriberto
pLon's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a TX-Pro spare wheel also, please let me know how it went with the dealer, I'm in California, thanks
Old 12-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #11
Licensed Lunatic

Stopped by a local dealer today, and even with a VIN was quoted at $259

BUT, I was then told that apparently we have a connection through work directly for Toyota parts, which I was not aware of... Not sure if that includes TRD stuff, but I am going to find out tomorrow!
Old 12-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2012-TO...c730ab&vxp=mtr
Old 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #13
Licensed Lunatic

after shipping, that's still $230 for a blemished wheel without a center cap. I'd rather pay dealer price for a little more and have a flawless one, lol
Old 12-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #14
MikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyMcFly is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MikeyMcFly's Tacoma Gallery
Check your PM.