Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTT General Grabbers 35/12.50 R 17 Red Letters

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #1
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
WTT General Grabbers 35/12.50 R 17 Red Letters

Hey everyone, i have a set of 4 General Grabbers 35/12.50 R 17 Red Letters and I am looking to trade for a set of equally good condition 33" all terrain tires. I am open to brands so let me know what you got...
Located in santa barbara
Will post photos of tread tomorrow, bought truck used with them on it but they only have a couple thousand miles from what ive been told.
Let me know what you got and help me put my long travel to work on some jumps! I hate scraping!

EDIT: They are 5 lug rims.... so shit! I can trade for other 17" 33's or trade 5 lug rims..

Old 11-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I have 285/75/16 tires 5 of them. I have been looking to trade someone for 35s, i even just put up a wtt ad for them lol...we could trade wheels too if you were interested
Old 11-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I might be interested in this if you were looking to go to a 16 inch rim.

Good luck!
Old 11-14-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thats what fucked up me trading haha.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #5
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
was this the truck from the marine on pendelton? how much you end up getting it for? i considered picking it up when the 1st guy was selling it. bump for a good deal if you guys are upgrading.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
EDIT: They are 5 lug rims.... so shit! I can trade for other 17" 33's or trade 5 lug rims..

yah, might be a challenge to find someone with 5 lug yota wheels and 33s, unless they are LT...

hit up Jawknee here on the boards and see if he might be interested... he doesn't surf the boards too often but a PM should reach him pretty quick...

he is a 5 lug LT... just don't know what wheel tire combo he has...

there is also Cody aka Nakedtacoma... he is a 2nd gen 5 lug with rear LT and he may be able to clear 35s...
Old 11-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #8
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I would be down to trade for 16 inch rims too depending on the type and if your 5 lug as well. Might just have to throw down on a new set of rims and sell these off seperate.... ahhhh complicated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Damn! I might be interested in this if you were looking to go to a 16 inch rim.

Good luck!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:31 PM   #9

hes 6 lug haha
Old 11-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
damn I just remembered my buddy wanted 35" for his Chevy, but that was like a week ago. He bought new tires already..
Anyways bump for a good deal
Old 11-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #14
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Keep my offer in mind if your looking for 295/85/16.. I have six Dynapro MT's. two brand new
For your/my consideration.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #15
notsof8l is on a distinguished road
Army: Mechanic, 82nd Airborne Division
Name: Jen
notsof8l's Tacoma Gallery
I sent ya a PM
Old 11-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd will to buy them if you find new ones. I'll pay for the mount and balance if you come to Santa Maria (less than an hour)
Old 11-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #17
But the question is are you 5 lug? Or Will i end up just having to buy a new set of rims
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Keep my offer in mind if your looking for 295/85/16.. I have six Dynapro MT's. two brand new
For your/my consideration.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I'd will to buy them if you find new ones. I'll pay for the mount and balance if you come to Santa Maria (less than an hour)
OKay awesome man I will keep that in mind, might end up just having to throw down on some rims in the mean time

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsof8l View Post
I sent ya a PM
Didnt get anything from you man sorry
Old 11-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #19

no one is 5 lug here...lol....i want these baddd
Old 11-18-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
If you sold the tires alone, how much do you want?