Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Bronze Level 8 Guardians

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze Level 8 Guardians

All rims are sold!!
Up for sale are my Bronze Level 8 Guardians. I have a total of 6.

Here are the specs:
Diameter: 16"
Width: 8.5"
Offset: -6mm
Backspacing: 4.5"
Bolt Pattern: 6-139.7mm (5.5")

I got them in a trade and I absolutely love them, I just want to go back to the Storm Trooper look that I had before. The backspacing is great and it makes the truck look a lot beefier than stock.

I am willing to split the set up if you are only looking for a spare. They come with the matching center cap, hardware, allen wrench and ring. All 6 have valve stems and 4 come with matching bronze valve stem covers.

Some got a little dinged up from the tire shop as you can see in some of the pics. I have them priced accordingly.

I'm asking $95 each or all 6 for $550 (OBO) plus shipping from zip code 79606.
Edit: Price now $75 each

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.

#1 SOLD!

#2 SOLD!

#3 SOLD!

#4 SOLD!

#5 SOLD! Only $75!

#6 SOLD! Only $75!

All 6

Center caps, hardware, allen wrenches, rings

Pics of wheels installed

With Center Cap installed

Old 11-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Why cant theese be anything but bronze? Black or chrome and i'd take 4 of them off your hands.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SICK looking wheels.......... makes me want bronze!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
What do yall think they would look like on my truck. Good, bad, or ugly?
Old 11-17-2012, 10:52 PM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^As much as I LOVE bronze wheels, I do not think they would look good on a red truck.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:25 AM   #8

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP, where exactley are you located in central TX.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
pm heading your way. I am in Austin.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #12
selftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shedselftaughtguru is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
selftaughtguru's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, wish they were 17"...
Old 11-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #16
EngineMedic21 is on a distinguished road
EngineMedic21's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, what would the shipping cost be for 4 wheels to Orlando, Fl 32821? Thank you!
Old 11-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #18
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to 85355? thanks!