Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: trading my BLACK toyota baja for your GRAY baja wheels or comparable

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #21
Mr. Magoo
MonkeyChief is on a distinguished road

Name: Citizen #1839-7634-001
MonkeyChief's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
haha no trip to texas in my foreseeable future...
sorry!
I'd powder coat or paint em yourself, I painted a set of FJ steelies silver with some duplicolor I think, it worked out pretty good and isn't chipping.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #22
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyChief View Post
I'd powder coat or paint em yourself, I painted a set of FJ steelies silver with some duplicolor I think, it worked out pretty good and isn't chipping.
Ya that will probably be the path I take.
I'll probably just get them powder coated instead of do it myself. I am very much a do it myself kinda guy but I am planning on having this truck until hopefully my unborn children have to drive it... so I might as well do something thats going to last.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #23
maukmauk is on a distinguished road
maukmauk's Tacoma Gallery
What's your email so I can send you a picture of my rims that we can possibly trade for.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #24
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you can just pm me on here! sorry, I dont really give out my email anymore unless I know who I;m talking to because last time I gave it out on a forum all I got was junk mail
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #25
Mr. Magoo
MonkeyChief is on a distinguished road

Name: Citizen #1839-7634-001
MonkeyChief's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
Ya that will probably be the path I take.
I'll probably just get them powder coated instead of do it myself. I am very much a do it myself kinda guy but I am planning on having this truck until hopefully my unborn children have to drive it... so I might as well do something thats going to last.
Yeah, those wheels are nice enough to powder coat for sure, especially if you're keeping them for awhile.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #26
Jimbos13 is on a distinguished road
Name: James
Jimbos13's Tacoma Gallery
Rhode Island is close enough right? I have an MGM taco and would love to see how those black bajas look. I have the gunmetal grey now. To bad we are on opposite coasts
Old 11-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #27

Ya damn.... thats too bad! Because Im still up for a trade! If you ever make it to this coast....
Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #28
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels are rubbish. I'd just sell the truck. I might know a buyer