Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: trading my BLACK toyota baja for your GRAY baja wheels or comparable

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: trading my BLACK toyota baja for your GRAY baja wheels or comparable

Like it says.. I would like to ditch the black baja wheels and get the gray/gun metal finish for my tires. Black wheels just aren't really my thing, but came when I bought the truck.
Oh and these are 16"

EDIT: Sooooo if you were thinking, "Dang, I wish this guy was closer to where I live.. like in So Cal, or Central Coast, or Tucson, or Phoenix, or anywhere in between... Well you're in luck! I am going through all of these places over my winter break!!!

I have these (googled for this pic and this happens to be the exact same yr/model/color of my truck to the "T"):
[IMG][IMG]

And would like these (stole this pic from CanuckD19):

Obviously local only... And I'm not desperate to get these off right now, just thought I would throw this out there.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #5
EngineMedic21 is on a distinguished road
EngineMedic21's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to sell/and or ship?
Old 11-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eh maybe. Shipping would be on your dime... and you would have to give me time to find some new wheels (considering the truck is pretty useless without them)
to be honest, If that happens I would have to wait to do that until my christmas break.. Im about to start finals in little over a week.

It might be too much hassle, unless the price is right I know that a set of these new are a little under 950.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #7

Sooooo I'll edit the post above. BUT, if you were thinking, "Dang, I wish this guy was closer to where I live.. like in So Cal, or Central Coast, or Tucson, or Phoenix, or anywhere in between... Well you're in luck! I am going through all of these places over my winter break!!!
Old 12-13-2012, 01:33 AM   #10
rnijjar17 is on a distinguished road
rnijjar17's Tacoma Gallery
hey im willing to trade you if youd like but my rims are offroad rims from a 2002 i can add cash or a trade for something if youd like?
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnijjar17 View Post
hey im willing to trade you if youd like but my rims are offroad rims from a 2002 i can add cash or a trade for something if youd like?
I think I'd like to go with the bajas.. I really like the look of them.. They are the TRD stock one right? (for an '02)?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #12
cmc is on a distinguished road
cmc's Tacoma Gallery
Would you consider just selling the wheels without a trade?
Old 12-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Just out of curiosity why not just paint them?
Old 12-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #14

I'm actually thinking that's what I might just do... Just wanted to see if someone on here was in the same, just reversed, situation as me. I know it's a long shot but whatever
Old 12-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #15
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels, thought about just powder coating them?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:02 PM   #16
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
I have the sport upgrade 18's... took em off brand new for BFD 18s. If you are interested in the upgrade 18s and in Davis, I'll swap you for the black offroads as my backup wheels
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #17
maukmauk is on a distinguished road
maukmauk's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get rid of these yet or still available? I am located in So. Cal. Thank you.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #18

I still have them... but I'm really only going to trade for a set of the gray baja wheels (same kind, different color) or the fj trail teams in gray. if you have those
or an offer I cant refuse...
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #19
tacomatx is on a distinguished road

Name: Sambeux
tacomatx's Tacoma Gallery
gonna be in texas? i have 2005 offroad rims and been wanting blak ones