Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS:5 Mickey Thompson ATZ & Pro Comp 7033

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Derrick
double dee's Tacoma Gallery
FS:5 Mickey Thompson ATZ & Pro Comp 7033

***SOLD****
Attached Thumbnails
FS:5 Mickey Thompson ATZ & Pro Comp 7033-immage.jpeg   FS:5 Mickey Thompson ATZ & Pro Comp 7033-imnage.jpg   FS:5 Mickey Thompson ATZ & Pro Comp 7033-img_0358s.jpg  
Old 11-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Man I would probably scoop those up if I was stationed in Little Rock. I miss the DFAC there but not all the C-130s turning engines. GLWS man.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
achojerr is on a distinguished road

Name: Jerid
achojerr's Tacoma Gallery
Please post pics as per rules. And I might want to buy
Old 12-07-2012, 03:51 AM   #4
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Drive to California so I can buy these dammit lol
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 AM   #5
double dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the sheddouble dee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Funny thing I use to to live in Escondido and Rancho Bernardo
Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
lol I live in RB >.<
Old 12-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Wolfman87 is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG, squad leader, 1st squad 1st platoon C co 2/153 INF 39th BCT
Name: Chris
Wolfman87's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I really want these. Just don't know if I can come off that much money.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #8
mx355 will become famous soon enough
Name: Trent
mx355's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer for the Tires. Bump for you.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #9
tricoma858 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Cody
tricoma858's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be going through arkansas after christmas. If you still have them I might have to pick these up. PM inbound
Old 01-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #10

Air Force:
bump
Old 01-06-2013, 09:24 AM   #11
Boulder Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Pete
Boulder Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Derrick,
How big of a lift do you have for those wheels. I love the MT's!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #12

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder Taco View Post
Hey Derrick,
How big of a lift do you have for those wheels. I love the MT's!
2-3"
Old 01-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #13
Archaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud of
Archaic2021's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm...the drive would not be all that bad. I'm In Jasper, al. Right above Tuscaloosa.