Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

------ FS: 2007 TRD Sport Wheels / Tires / TPMS ------

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
------ FS: 2007 TRD Sport Wheels / Tires / TPMS ------

SOLD!!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
These will go quick.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
I hope so. I really wanted to keep them but I have nowhere to keep them with my new wheels on.

Also forgot to add the location. I am currently in Newport News, Virginia if anyone would want them locally.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
GREAT deal with TPMS included. GLWS, OP!
Old 11-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #6
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you!

Now through Christmas, buy them and I will even gift wrap them for you! Complete with big red bows!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #7
uilleam is on a distinguished road
uilleam's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in your wheels

I need to buy wheels for snow tires so I'm not paying $56 twice a year for mounting and rebalancing. I live in VT could you find out how much the shipping would be abnd let me know. How would you want to do the payment?
Thanks.
Bill
Old 11-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #8
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have an exact zip code? I will check on that today.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 AM   #9
uilleam is on a distinguished road
uilleam's Tacoma Gallery
zip

Thanks
Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #10
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a shipping quote out to you tomorrow evening.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Pm's replied to and sent you that shipping quote uilleam.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #12
Pir8hippo is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Brandon
Pir8hippo's Tacoma Gallery
Lug nuts

Do you have lug nuts to include in the sale? Very Interested...
Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #13
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
I think that I do, I will have to check when my buddy gets back with my truck.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:07 PM   #14
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
I searched high and low for the factory lugs. Didn't see them anywhere but I will look more tomorrow. I am on bed rest right now from surgery.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #15
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
NVM, now is working.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #16
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCruiser View Post
Get feeling better.... Nebraska plays Georgia soon, and we will have to rib each other over it....then drink some Busch!
UGA is favored by 10 points, if Nebraska plays anything like they did against Wisconsin, I am going to just find myself deep in a 12 pack and turn off the game.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:42 AM   #17
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #18
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 12-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #19
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
If purchased before Christmas, they will come with Christmas bows and maybe some gift wrap!
Old 12-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #20
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
$375!