Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: Authentic TRD FJ Anthracite Trail Teams (4)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
GentryGoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Gentry
GentryGoon's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Authentic TRD FJ Anthracite Trail Teams (4)

Looking to sell my Anthracite FJ wheels. They are in close to flawless condition and I love the way they look on my Tacoma, but I'm selling the Tacoma to get a 4runner and I do not like the way these look on 3rd Gen 4runners. I'm looking to get a set of SCS Stealth 6 wheels for the future runner.

I'm in Oklahoma currently. If some one was interested in them, I would let them go for $750 plus a set of stock 16" alloy wheels for the tire shop to mount my tires on. If your tires are in close condition to mine I wouldn't mind a straight swap between complete wheels.

This would be a nice deal for some one reasonably close to me and looking to replace their stock wheels.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why so far away? Damnit...
Old 11-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #3

Road Trip??
Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #5

Correct
Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
you are selling the tacoma? why dont you just let them go with the truck?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
How far from VA to OK hmmmmmm?
Old 11-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentryGoon View Post
Road Trip??
Might kill the deal for me..
Old 11-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
you are selling the tacoma? why dont you just let them go with the truck?
Selling the Tacoma because I can't afford to mod it like I want to. 4runners sell for FAR less than Tacomas(and are essentially just as capable) and I can afford to buy one and build it into an off-road rig. You can get a clean 2000 4x4 4Runner with rear e-locker for under 8k, a similar Tacoma would be at least 15k....

I would rather these wheels go to someone who can appreciate them, and have a set of Stealth 6 wheels ready to go for the future runner(such beautiful wheels). Besides, wheels don't increase the sale value of a truck, many people have asked me if I had the stock wheels to put back on if they were to buy it..
Old 11-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Might kill the deal for me..
Yeah I hear ya man, gas is expensive as hell
Old 12-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #11
LaMonster is on a distinguished road
Name: Monty
LaMonster's Tacoma Gallery