Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTT Method Standards for Konigs Countersteers Anodized Bronze

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Method Standards for Konigs Countersteers Anodized Bronze

FU*K These are single Standards Sorry

JUST RIMS. Prefer konig's in same condition as mine(Very Good)
Just Seeing if anyone would be willing to trade me These vvvvvv

16" Rims. Stock BS
6x5.5

for these
Old 11-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
i will send you a pm shortly....I was just about to post a feeler for WTT my bronze anodized countersteers.....i'm not 100% sure if I want to do it yet or not....sitting on the fence about it