Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

2011 4 runner Trail Wheel set

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
2011 4 runner Trail Wheel set

Upgrading wheels. Getting rid of a full set of 2011 4 Runner Trail Wheels 17" great shape no scratches.
  1. How much are they worth?
  2. Anyone interested?

Old 12-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #3
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea I replied in his thread but he posted it a long time ago so not sure if he's still interested. Any idea on worth? Thanks.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
yea I replied in his thread but he posted it a long time ago so not sure if he's still interested. Any idea on worth? Thanks.
I sent him a pm link to this thread , he's in Florida and also 94 years old so he's probably been in bed since noon , sure he'll respond in the morning
Old 12-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #5
gthupman is on a distinguished road
Name: Tripp
gthupman's Tacoma Gallery
where are you located?
Old 12-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #6
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I sent him a pm link to this thread , he's in Florida and also 94 years old so he's probably been in bed since noon , sure he'll respond in the morning
Old 12-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #7

haha. Washington. Seattle area
Old 12-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #8
Fast_Freddy is on a distinguished road
Fast_Freddy's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for this very set of wheels, shipping would kill the deal though. GLWS
Old 12-08-2012, 05:08 AM   #9
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
---------- Still looking but shipping from the west coast will kill it,,,like 40 a wheel.. OP face to face 100 per wheel is good both ways.. There is a place called wheel warehouse that buys them also.. give it a shot on TW at 100 per wheel someone on the left coast will pick them up...GLWS,,,, Jim ------ Thanks Oz
Old 12-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #11

Thanks guys
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #12
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
any one have a part number for this wheel? thinking of dumping my tired offroad 16" and going this way.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #13

They are expensive as hell if you buy from toyota. I sold mine for 400 on Craigslist
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #14
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available? if so, how much are you wanting for them?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #15
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are expensive as hell if you buy from toyota. I sold mine for 400 on Craigslist
Quote:
Originally Posted by RansomFTW View Post
Are these still available? if so, how much are you wanting for them?
NW4runner (the op) says He sold them on crack list for 400 beans.. They are gone
Old 02-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #16

yea sorry man. I sold them around christmas time on craigslist. Funny story behind that. To me craigslist is kind of creepy but the only way to sell wheels because shipping and everything.

So the guy thats interested only texts me a few times, we agree to meet at a Target in southcenter, WA. I get there first and text the guy....
"I'm here." This is what I look like...

I waited a few minutes with no reply, then I was like just joking man im in the black 4 runner. He thought it was awesome, but I im sure he was really like oh shit.
Attached Thumbnails
2011 4 runner Trail Wheel set-imagesca70ycdp.jpg  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #17
MRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bucky
MRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit! I search CL daily. How did I miss these?!
Old 03-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #18

IDK. Wish I could have sold them to you. Most craigslist people low ball the Sh&t out of you. I ended up selling for like $280 when I asked for $400. You find someone and then they somehow feed you all the BS and talk you down bit by bit. I got hosed down but Needed them gone. I said 400 above because I was shamed.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #19
MRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMRJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bucky
MRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IDK. Wish I could have sold them to you. Most craigslist people low ball the Sh&t out of you. I ended up selling for like $280 when I asked for $400. You find someone and then they somehow feed you all the BS and talk you down bit by bit. I got hosed down but Needed them gone. I said 400 above because I was shamed.
Just pissin me off now! Found a set from an fj one day but the guy wanted/wouldnt budge from 1000 and flat refused to part with the matching spare. Then emailed back claiming to have gotten more than the thousand I refused to pay. Two weeks later his spare was listed for 300.

Theres a set of the 17" sr5 wheels listed that I've been eyeing or months, but in several months they've only come down from 1200 to 1100. Cant even bring myself to make an offer.

For now I guess I'll just powdercoat my $80 spare set of steelies.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJ View Post
Just pissin me off now! Found a set from an fj one day but the guy wanted/wouldnt budge from 1000 and flat refused to part with the matching spare. Then emailed back claiming to have gotten more than the thousand I refused to pay. Two weeks later his spare was listed for 300.

Theres a set of the 17" sr5 wheels listed that I've been eyeing or months, but in several months they've only come down from 1200 to 1100. Cant even bring myself to make an offer.

For now I guess I'll just powdercoat my $80 spare set of steelies.

Dang. I guess its luck of the draw. I had mine on for several weeks listed at 400 and just got low ball offers right and left. I actually had a dude one night email me and said...
"ill take da weels" listed at 400
Hardly spoke any english but ended up wanting tires as well.

The things aresuper expensive brand new. Mine were perfect. Not a single scratch. Im an idiot.