Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

possible WTT: anodized bronze countersteers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
possible WTT: anodized bronze countersteers

I have a set of 4 16" anodized bronze countersteers that i'm thinking of possibly trading. I'm looking for black rims in the same size. I prefer local trade. Let me know what you got.

I have my new tires waiting to go so hoping I can find something I like for trade. If not, i'm just going to put my countersteers on for now.

Located in norcal area. I live in san Francisco but go up to Tahoe often so if youre on my way to Tahoe and have some rims to trade even better!!!!!

Old 12-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

man im still on the fence
Old 12-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post

man im still on the fence

Me too....was about to mount my tires on them this week but decided to wait until I post this....we'll see how it goes
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it... If they weren't bronze... Looking for gray gun metal ish... I have black Toyota bajas in the same size I wild eventually like to trade.. Out of curiosity anyone have photos of these on a tacoma we could look at?
Old 12-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #5

bump...anyone???
Old 12-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
Dang it... If they weren't bronze... Looking for gray gun metal ish... I have black Toyota bajas in the same size I wild eventually like to trade.. Out of curiosity anyone have photos of these on a tacoma we could look at?

Sorry no pics of them on my truck.....but if you search on here you'll find some!!! that's how I decided on these in the first place
Old 12-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
taco117 is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
taco117's Tacoma Gallery
DANNGGGG!! i just bought these in black and put some new tires on them as well and i was looking for bronze all along.....
Old 12-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco117 View Post
DANNGGGG!! i just bought these in black and put some new tires on them as well and i was looking for bronze all along.....

let me know if you're interested in trading.....I may be down in socal in January...
Old 12-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #9
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Bronze is sick! GLWT
Old 01-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #10

bump...TTT

Last chance for a possible trade....I was swamped during the last part of December and never had a chance to mount my tires. Was just up in Tahoe this week and definitely want to put the new tires on. Also, now that i finally got my deavers and rear 5100s i can't wait to get my lift on with my tires and wheels!!!

Planning on mounting them next week unless I work out a trade. Feel free to contact me if you want to come by and see them.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #12
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
You could always spray paint them black
Old 01-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #13

didn't find any trades so on the truck they went!!!!!! just gotta get the lift on and paint the steps black or get new ones!!!!