Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5

I have a clean set of TRD Sport Rims,with 255-75-17 BFG Mud Terrains on them. I also have the spare, tire is very good, Sport rim is getting cruddy from being under the truck. The rims are very clean and presentable, but if you really pick them over you will see the bubbling starting on two. I tried to show it in the picture. They also have the TRD centercaps,and all lugnuts. I am not sure how many miles are on the tires, way better than half left,and can get accurate measurements if someone is interested. Would like to get 600.00 for all 5, and would be willing to meet someone within reason,100 miles,but could get them as far west as Northeast Ohio if needed. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5-100_3758.jpg   TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5-100_3757.jpg   TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5-100_3756.jpg   TRD Sports and BFG Mud Terrain KM2's X 5-100_3755.jpg  
Old 12-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
another dang deal I am nowhere near. fml. glws
Old 12-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the Syracuse area, and if someone really wanted them would work on delivery within reason. I believe someone said they are the KM's,and I think that is correct, they came factory on a Jeep Rubicon, and are blackwall only. Great tire in the snow and mud,and are quiet and ride very well. With no sipes in them, they can get pretty interesting on ice though.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:29 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats a hell of a deal for 5 kms and sport rims!
off topic but how the hell did you get that size tire to fit under the bed? even with cutting those little tabs off my 255/80/17 km2 still hits the exhaust on passenger side and the leaf spring hanger on driver side.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:28 AM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take those off your hands in January if they're still available
Old 12-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #12
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal! GLWS. Free bump.