Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

F.S. - Charlotte, NC - 2 sets wheels/tires + 1 spare

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
What do they look like with painted hubs? Do the center caps on the Renegades look good? How would say they compare to chrome?

Edit: Are all these still available?
Old 12-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery

Just bumpin
Old 12-26-2012, 05:54 AM   #25
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Damn what a killer price on the raceline wheels.

Wish I was in NC for local pickup :X
Old 12-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #26
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
AWWW man I wanted these when you took them off and put on the BFG's! CRAP! If for some reason he doesn't get them I'll meet you this weekend bud.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #27
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
AWWW man I wanted these when you took them off and put on the BFG's! CRAP! If for some reason he doesn't get them I'll meet you this weekend bud.
Dude I forgot about you. I apologize. I want to sell them together though, but I will let you know if I still have them next week.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It's all good man, I'll buy the wheels & tires, I've always liked the racelines
like I said just shoot me a PM if he falls threw and I'll come down to Charlotte and get them. I've got nothing going on this weekend.
Old 12-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
mindEASE is on a distinguished road
mindEASE's Tacoma Gallery
Racelines & Duratracs

Hey Andy,
I got the wheels mounted, balanced, and installed today.
Thanks.