Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Mojave 17x8 wheel NEW $20

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
Mojave 17x8 wheel NEW $20

Sold!

I was in a local car shop this afternoon and they are having a sale on all in stock wheels. Of note was a single 17x8 inch American Racing Mojave! No catch.

I talked to the guy and he said they are getting rid of all of their display rims. They had some other 18 inch rims as well (pics below). Anyways, if anyone would like a mint condition spare wheel hit me up and I'll pick it up and ship it to you. Just Paypal me the $20 and the price of shipping.

If you would like a shipping quote, it would be coming from 79606 and the box would probably be 18x18x9 and weigh about 25 lbs.

Edit: pic added below!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good find man
Old 12-31-2012, 11:13 AM   #5
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
They also have 2 other display rims available, I was thinking someone might need it for another vehicle since they won't fit the bolt pattern of our tacomas...

First is a Moto Metal MO959 18 x 9, 8 lug (x170mm - I think) $20

Next is a Lorenzo WL021 18x8, 5 lug for $20

If someone wants any of the rims for their vehicle let me know. Just PayPal me the $20 plus shipping. Seems like a pretty good deal, I checked online and they seem to be going for $175, $170 and $250, respectively.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Thanks!

I've got one guy interested, pending payment...

It's a little dusty but here's the pic!

If anyone is looking to make a complete set, I have 2 more of these that were Summit racing displays that I'd sell for $100+ shipping for the pair. I was going to use them to run spares, but went with different wheels instead. All someone would need is to find one last wheel to make a complete set!
Old 03-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #9
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
If anyone is looking to make a complete set, I have 2 more of these that were Summit racing displays that I'd sell for $100+ shipping for the pair. I was going to use them to run spares, but went with different wheels instead. All someone would need is to find one last wheel to make a complete set!
I would be, except that I need one in 16x8.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
Pyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shedPyrite Mica is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Pyrite Mica's Tacoma Gallery
Single Mojave sold...to me!

OP is a good communicator and was a pleasure to deal with.

Received the single Mojave yesterday. Looks great. Now for tires

Thank you.