Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

16x8 American Racing 8 Hole wheels-Black 250

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish you were closer.....glws
Old 01-07-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
Okie!
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
Joehs's Tacoma Gallery
Man wish I could snag those. That's a good price for wheels!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #5
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer, I'd pick these up in a heart beat. Come down to So. Cal please...
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #6
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Not planning to hit socal any time soon, but its not entirely out of the question...

And, I guess shipping isnt entirely out of the question either... if buyer wants to pay... I'll run down to fedex and see what they'll cost to ship.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #7
SoCalSurftaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
SoCalSurftaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ps14 View Post
Wish you were closer, I'd pick these up in a heart beat. Come down to So. Cal please...
X2...I would also snag these in a second! Great deal! GLWS...by the way if you ever come down to socal i got dips for second in line
Old 01-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #8
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Shipping optional

So I calculated shipping costs, and PM'ed everyone who was interested. As i wrote in my PM's $$ talks, so i'll ship em out to whoever throws me $ first. (by way of PayPal that is...)

Snatch em up! They are sick rims... your truck will thank you. Chicks will be pulled. Bros will resent your sick looking truck.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
klee07taco is on a distinguished road
klee07taco's Tacoma Gallery
the picture of american racing rims little old and I would like make offer $180 cash so let me know I can pick up thanks
Old 01-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #11
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klee07taco View Post
the picture of american racing rims little old and I would like make offer $180 cash so let me know I can pick up thanks
No. Thanks though. 250$
Old 01-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #12
MrEvilCookie is on a distinguished road

MrEvilCookie's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 96720?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #16
bradicus8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
bradicus8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
bump

How much to ship to 90620?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #17
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradicus8 View Post
How much to ship to 90620?
64$. If you're interested, I'll try to find boxes for free. If I can, total would be 314.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #20
klee07taco is on a distinguished road
klee07taco's Tacoma Gallery
$200 better :-)